Silver Care Health Care Center

1417 Brace Road, Cherry Hill, NJ, 08034

Top nearby Nursing Homes

Reviews of Silver Care Health Care Center

frank1035 September 30, 2011

I had a friend who resided in Silver Care Nursing home for a little over a year. I only visited him a few times, but when I did the condition of the home was poor, and my friend seemed to be extremely unhappy. The staff at the welcoming desk were not very friendly, and especially rude. The home had a horrible distinct odor, and was not decorated very nicely. The room my friend was in was quite small,and he reported to me he was not happy at all there. The nurse's were ignorant, and would not assist him in trying to get out of bed or moving around. He also commented that the food was gross, the variety is limited, and it was served to him cold. As a visitor, I also noticed the facility was dirty. Silver Care left a sour taste in my mouth and I was always melancholy after visiting there. Never put your family members or friends into this facility, where the staff really does not care.

Show 1 More Review Show Fewer Reviews - Write a Review

About Silver Care Health Care Center

Silver Care Health Care Center is a nursing home in Cherry Hill, NJ that provides patients with skilled nursing care as well as private or shared accommodations. Contact Silver Care Health Care Center for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Features of Silver Care Health Care Center

• Health
  • Overall
  • Quality
  • Staff

Location of Silver Care Health Care Center