Reviews of Meadows Mennonite Retirement Community | Nursing Home
Overview of Ratings
March 28, 2017
I am a friend or relative of a current/past resident
August 16, 2014
I am/was a resident of this facility
Photos of Meadows Mennonite Retirement Community
Features of Meadows Mennonite Retirement Community
Medicare (ratings last updated: 06/01/17)
- Medicare Provider Number: 146109
- Ownership Type: Non Profit Church Related
- Resident Capacity: 130
About Meadows Mennonite Retirement Community
The Meadows Difference began in 1923 with a mission of providing the best care for older adults and their families, and today that is still our goal. Our dedicated staff have many years of experience and training, but more importantly love and compassion, providing personalized care everyday. Meadows is open to persons of all faiths.
Meadows offers Two Memory/Alzheimer's specialized care units
- Skilled Care Nursing
- Therapy Services including Physical, Occupational and Speech
Meadows Retirement Community offers
- One and two bedroom independent living homes for older adults that want to remain active without the responsibilities of home ownership.
- Beautifully landscaped, park like setting where family and friends meet for activities.
Contact us to arrange for a tour.