Peak Resources- Charlotte

333 Hawthorne Lane, Charlotte, NC, 28204

Reviews of Peak Resources- Charlotte

Average Rating:

starchildsister January 09, 2014

I was not happy with the rating, they scored low in everything,medical care,saftey,staff,! From my experience some of the staff was unfriendly and rude. The nurses were not knowledgeable about their patients or their needs, they ONLY administer medication. If you had any issues or concerns and brought to the attention of the director of nursing,,,they would tell you one thing and the staff something totally different, They could not be trusted..This is not a place I would place a love one.They are very much under staffed.They appeared amiable and very inviting in the very beginning,but after 2 weeks of being a resident I was sorry we even step foot on their property.Out of 10 staff members I would say only one or two really cared about their client. After a month of crying every night for leaving my father up there and making such an awful decision without doing my homework, we transferred to another facility. We were referred by Presbyterian hosp.but we were mislead.

Show 1 More Review Show Fewer Reviews - Write a Review

About Peak Resources- Charlotte

Peak Resources- Charlotte is a nursing home in Charlotte, NC that provides patients with skilled nursing care as well as private or shared accommodations. Contact Peak Resources- Charlotte for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Features of Peak Resources- Charlotte

• Health
  • Overall
  • Quality
  • Staff

Location of Peak Resources- Charlotte