Hunter Woods Nursing and Rehab

620 TOM HUNTER RD, Charlotte, NC, 28256

Reviews of Hunter Woods Nursing and Rehab

caring7183 August 14, 2012

My mother has been taken care of there. Although, I feel like maybe about 20% of the time there is a delay in issue of response if she needs help. I feel they might be understaffed but I don't think they are, or it's just that they're busy. We've had evaluation about 2 weeks ago and we spoke to them to let them know the response time that mother gets. We understand that they are in other rooms helping other people and they try to get back within a certain time. But then there are times in the evening, I think when they have lesser people, the delay is a little bit longer. Sometimes walking into the facility, it may not smell that great but it is what it is. There's a couple of times I think I smell feces, but I'm not sure. Sometimes the smell is maybe of old people. Mother's room seems to be clean. She seems to get regular bathing, so I believe it seems to be okay on that part.

Show 1 More Review Show Fewer Reviews - Write a Review

About Hunter Woods Nursing and Rehab

Hunter Woods Nursing and Rehab is a nursing home in Charlotte, NC that provides patients with skilled nursing care as well as private or shared accommodations. Contact Hunter Woods Nursing and Rehab for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Features of Hunter Woods Nursing and Rehab

Medicare (ratings last updated: 06/16/17)

• Overall: