Golden Livingcenter - Charlotte

2616 E 5TH ST, Charlotte, NC, 28204

Reviews of Golden Livingcenter - Charlotte

dkyfamily777 November 17, 2011

I had an aunt who stayed at Golden Living Center until she passed away. The staff is very helpful and nice. It was once named Beverley Health Care. During the time it was Beverley Health Care, I was able to walk around and view the building for a class trip. The staff tries to help you with any questions and they provide activities for the residents. There is a rehabilitation center their where residents can practice and get help with everyday task (cooking, laundry). Unfortunately, my aunt was in her last days when she came to Golden Living Center so I was not able to see her doing the many activities they had available. Even though my aunt did not want to go to a nursing home; the staff helped to make her transition smoother. I have a very big family (my mother alone has 6 kids) so when our family came to visit, it could be hectic, but the staff still remained calm and answer questions coming from different family members. At golden living center, the staff becomes another part of your family. When my aunt passed, it was in the middle of the night, it was a sad phone call but the staff was there to comfort us. When my mom and her sisters went to the facility the staff was courteous with them and again seemed to be part of the family. It has been 4 years since I visited Golden Living Center but I have faith that they are still providing the same exceptional service. (Family of former resident in 2007)

Show 1 More Review Show Fewer Reviews - Write a Review

About Golden Livingcenter - Charlotte

Golden Livingcenter - Charlotte is a nursing home in Charlotte, NC that provides patients with skilled nursing care as well as private or shared accommodations. Contact Golden Livingcenter - Charlotte for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Features of Golden Livingcenter - Charlotte

• Health
  • Overall
  • Quality
  • Staff

Location of Golden Livingcenter - Charlotte