Santé of Chandler

825 S 94th Street, Chandler, AZ, 85224

Top nearby Nursing Homes

Reviews of Santé of Chandler

Honest1 August 15, 2013

LOOKS ARE DECEIVING!! Nursing staff is terrible!!! I am in the healthcare field and visited MANY rehab/nursing facilities for my mom who obtained a broken hip from a fall. I chose Sante Of Chandler because of the bright decor and private rooms. What a mistake. The facility lacks the very basic in medical care for its residents. The first night my mom was at Sante she was in excruciating pain. Although she was on pain meds, they wer not helping. When I asked the head nurse Stefanie to call the on call md to get additional pain meds, she did not do so and left her shift 20 mins later. When I asked the r.n. Sofie if the md called back yet she informed me that nobody had even called the md. She then argued with me for over a half hour that my mom was already on pain meds. I informed her that at the hospital my mom was also getting morphine every 2 hours to help with breakthrough pain. As my 70year old mother lay on the bed clenching the sheets, Sofie continued to tell me there was nothing she could do. I pleaded with her to call the md. Only after I told her my position in the the healthcare field did she finally call the md....2 hours later she finally got additional pain meds. The nurses also did nothing for my moms constipation. By day 10 without a bowel movement and feeling nauseous from constipation and having not eaten for 10days, I contacted an md who told me my mom could have fecal impaction and perforate her bowels. After I threatened calling 911 to bring her to an emergency room did the nurse FINALLY call the md. Up to this 10 day point, the nursing staff didn't even follow their own written protocols for constipation. My mom hadn't even gotten something as basic as Milk of Magnesia within these 10days. The nursing staff ignore basic medical care like giving meds on time or as instructed with food. One day 6 hours went by before anyone checked in on my mom. I stayed every night for 12 nights with my mom and witnessed first hand the lack of attention to medical care Sante nurses provide to their patients. Had I not spent all day and night with my mom she wouldn't have gotten pain meds, and God knows what would've happened to her bowels. I feel sorry for the many patients who don't have advocates to speak up for them at this facility. I WOULD NOT SEND ANYONE YOU LOVE OR CARE ABOUT TO THIS FACILITY.

Lyka December 29, 2012

Sante was nice, it didn't stink. I would recommend them to anybody. My mom had her own private room and TV. They had physical therapy for her every day. They have massages, they have somebody come in to do hair, they have games, a coffee shop and a restaurant. The food is affordable and really good, and there's even WIFI. The staff were very nice and they went out of their way to make sure she was comfortable.

About Santé of Chandler

Santé of Chandler is a nursing home in Chandler, AZ that provides patients with skilled nursing care as well as private or shared accommodations. Contact Santé of Chandler for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Features of Santé of Chandler

• Health
  • Overall
  • Quality
  • Staff

Location of Santé of Chandler