St Leonard Hcc

8100 CLYO ROAD, Centerville, OH, 45458

Reviews of St Leonard Hcc

December 28, 2013

By TallOne2013

I stayed at St. Leonard Franciscan Living Community to recover from a complete knee replacement. I have also stayed at two other Living Care/Rehabilitation Facilities in the Dayton area and found St. Leonard's to be far superior in many ways. The nursing staff is responsive to needs; the Physical Therapy specialists are compassionate and also assertive in moving along the recovery process; the food is very good and the location is convenient to both my Mother's home and my own; and the cost of that facility was far lower than the alternatives. They even had a wired Internet connection in my room, so I could feel more comfortable in having a more secure connection to the Internet.

Features of St Leonard Hcc

Medicare (ratings last updated: 06/16/17)

• Overall:
  • Ownership Type: Non Profit Corporation
  • Date Certified: 05/01/2017

About St Leonard Hcc

St Leonard Hcc is a nursing home in Centerville, OH that provides patients with skilled nursing care as well as private or shared accommodations. Contact St Leonard Hcc for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Map of St Leonard Hcc