Heartland of Centerville

1001 E Alex Bell Rd, Centerville, OH, 45459

Reviews of Heartland of Centerville

djskizzle1991 March 23, 2012

I really liked the location of the facility. It seemed to be very up to date and the grounds were well kept. The facility seemed to be very clean on the inside and the staff was friendly. The layout was spacious. I found it to be easy to move around in for the residents. There were nice activities for the residents to participate in during the day. The dining hall seemed like it was a good size for accommodating the residents. It didn't seem like there was over crowding. I was please to see that the residents had their own rooms, since I've seen other places where the residents were sharing rooms. The biggest down fall of this facility was the residents. The residents didn't seem to be very happy. The nurse aides seemed to be in quite a hurry with them and weren't very sociable or courteous. Overall, my experience was okay. If I was going to put a member of my family into care here, I would probably be concerned about the care they would receive daily. I would worry more about the mental, not so much the physical care that they would receive. This is why my rating was only a 3 out of 5.

Show 1 More Review Show Fewer Reviews - Write a Review

About Heartland of Centerville

Heartland of Centerville is a nursing home in Centerville, OH that provides patients with skilled nursing care as well as private or shared accommodations. Contact Heartland of Centerville for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Features of Heartland of Centerville

• Health
  • Overall
  • Quality
  • Staff

Location of Heartland of Centerville