Heartland of Centerville

1001 E Alex Bell Rd, Centerville, OH, 45459

Reviews of Heartland of Centerville

jamaicameh March 12, 2014

Horrendous care was given to my father, who was in for rehab from CHF. They overdid his physical therapy, gave him a HEART ATTACK, falsified documents to cover themselves, ignored him when he pleaded for help, and no one believed him when he asked for help. The food was deplorable, he lost 12 pounds while there for 8 days. Once he recovered enough to be moved from the hospital, we chose another facility for him. When we went to gather his belongings, 4 people were waiting with boxes to hurry up and move him out because they had another patient to fill the bed. Yet NOT ONE PERSON checked on him when he was having his heart attack. Had my mother not shown up, he probably would have died there. I would not wish this facility on my worst enemy.

djskizzle1991 March 23, 2012

I really liked the location of the facility. It seemed to be very up to date and the grounds were well kept. The facility seemed to be very clean on the inside and the staff was friendly. The layout was spacious. I found it to be easy to move around in for the residents. There were nice activities for the residents to participate in during the day. The dining hall seemed like it was a good size for accommodating the residents. It didn't seem like there was over crowding. I was please to see that the residents had their own rooms, since I've seen other places where the residents were sharing rooms. The biggest down fall of this facility was the residents. The residents didn't seem to be very happy. The nurse aides seemed to be in quite a hurry with them and weren't very sociable or courteous. Overall, my experience was okay. If I was going to put a member of my family into care here, I would probably be concerned about the care they would receive daily. I would worry more about the mental, not so much the physical care that they would receive. This is why my rating was only a 3 out of 5.

About Heartland of Centerville

Heartland of Centerville is a nursing home in Centerville, OH that provides patients with skilled nursing care as well as private or shared accommodations. Contact Heartland of Centerville for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Features of Heartland of Centerville

• Health
  • Overall
  • Quality
  • Staff
  • Medicare Provider Number 366100

Location of Heartland of Centerville