Cedar Springs Hlth Rehab Center

N27 W5707 LINCOLN BLVD, Cedarburg, WI, 53012

Reviews of Cedar Springs Hlth Rehab Center

caitlin Korinek June 27, 2012

I enjoyed my time at Cedar Springs, there were certain things I loved and others I did not. I really liked how they allowed people to bring in dogs and go visit with the residents. Animals are a great way to make people happy. The staff was not very friendly and upbeat, which was sad. There was not a large variety of amenities and most of the residents sat in their rooms all day.The facilities were clean and neat, except for the one storage room. There were boxes piled higher than you could see with items falling out. Other than that room it was very clean. I really enjoyed visiting time with the residents where I would go door to door and chat with each of them.

GuiCyber June 30, 2011

A number of family and friends relatives have been in the facility. The facility is clean bright and homelike. Physical therapists are friendly and push just enough. The staff is short, so sometimes a longer wait. Only real issues we had was the food service. One was on a diabetic diet and they sent banana breads and sweets, even after 2 weeks of telling them she could NOT have them they were still on the tray. They were very helpful with accomidating her large frame and helping her rehabilitation and get home.

About Cedar Springs Hlth Rehab Center

Cedar Springs Hlth Rehab Center is a nursing home in Cedarburg, WI that provides patients with skilled nursing care as well as private or shared accommodations. Contact Cedar Springs Hlth Rehab Center for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Features of Cedar Springs Hlth Rehab Center

• Health
  • Overall
  • Quality
  • Staff

Location of Cedar Springs Hlth Rehab Center