Cedar Springs Hlth Rehab Center

N27 W5707 LINCOLN BLVD, Cedarburg, WI, 53012

Reviews of Cedar Springs Hlth Rehab Center

August 14, 2012

By Pat3

They have very good therapy there. I broke my hip and I was there for 2 months. At first, I was in a hospital for 4 days and then I went there to Cedar Springs Rehab. I started the therapy the next day I got there. I was in a private room. It was very clean and comfortable. The people who helped me with the therapy are very good. You really got to do what they tell you. My hip got better there and is fine now.

June 27, 2012

By caitlin Korinek

I enjoyed my time at Cedar Springs, there were certain things I loved and others I did not. I really liked how they allowed people to bring in dogs and go visit with the residents. Animals are a great way to make people happy. The staff was not very friendly and upbeat, which was sad. There was not a large variety of amenities and most of the residents sat in their rooms all day.The facilities were clean and neat, except for the one storage room. There were boxes piled higher than you could see with items falling out. Other than that room it was very clean. I really enjoyed visiting time with the residents where I would go door to door and chat with each of them.

June 30, 2011

By GuiCyber

A number of family and friends relatives have been in the facility. The facility is clean bright and homelike. Physical therapists are friendly and push just enough. The staff is short, so sometimes a longer wait. Only real issues we had was the food service. One was on a diabetic diet and they sent banana breads and sweets, even after 2 weeks of telling them she could NOT have them they were still on the tray. They were very helpful with accomidating her large frame and helping her rehabilitation and get home.

About Cedar Springs Hlth Rehab Center

Cedar Springs Hlth Rehab Center is a nursing home in Cedarburg, WI that provides patients with skilled nursing care as well as private or shared accommodations. Contact Cedar Springs Hlth Rehab Center for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Map of Cedar Springs Hlth Rehab Center