Alaris Health at Cedar Grove

Reviews of Alaris Health at Cedar Grove

3.4

November 25, 2016

By Shana153402

My mom was at Alaris Nursing Home (Alaris Health at Cedar Grove). She was there for 2 weeks. We didn’t deal with the nursing home area; we only dealt with the rehab area. There are 2 separate sides of the building. It’s clean. I haven’t had any issues with anything there. The staff was good with me and my mother when she was there. As far as the rehab area, I had no problems with them at all. I like it there. In fact, my daughter might be volunteering there because we like it that much. They had events in the dining room area. My mother liked the food; she didn’t mind the food at all. I think they do OK. It is clean. It is a nice little environment. It is actually a very nice building.

September 02, 2016

By Julie774777

My father is at Alaris Health at Cedar Grove. His doctor is at the hospital nearby. It's really not that bad. He has physical and occupational therapy. The staff is great. The place is not as fancy and pretty as an assisted living place would be, but those places won't push you around in a wheelchair, and they won't assist you to the point that my father needs. The food doesn't seem too great, but sometimes, my father just doesn't notice. They try to keep him out of bed as much as they can. They have a thing on the bed so that if he gets in bed, they know it. They keep him in a wheelchair and take him to groups and bingo. It's not like they just put him somewhere and leave him there all day. It's a good staff. The nurses and the aides are all good.

March 28, 2013

By Caring 7184

My dad is in the rehab section of Cedar Hills. It's a very clean place. The physical therapists are excellent. However, I guess the nurses are overworked. They're a little slow. Other than that, they're okay.

Features of Alaris Health at Cedar Grove

About Alaris Health at Cedar Grove

Alaris Health at Cedar Grove is a nursing home in Cedar Grove, NJ that provides patients with skilled nursing care as well as private or shared accommodations. Contact Alaris Health at Cedar Grove for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Map of Alaris Health at Cedar Grove