Alaris Health at Cedar Grove

110 Grove Avenue, Cedar Grove, NJ, 07009

Top nearby Nursing Homes

Reviews of Alaris Health at Cedar Grove

royalman50 December 12, 2016

My mother is 92 and needs help getting to and from the bathroom. She was left alone in the bathroom for 50 min. The bed sheets were thrown on the bathroom floor for 8 hours. To wash her they wet one end of a towel and used the other end to dry her, no soap. On 12/7 her dinner came with a tuna sandwich dated for the 12/7. When they dressed her, her pants were all twisted and her bra was twisted and turned inside out on the one side. In the middle of the night the aids yell to each other from one end of the hall to the other. These kinds of things happened every day.

Shana153402 November 25, 2016

My mom was at Alaris Nursing Home (Alaris Health at Cedar Grove). She was there for 2 weeks. We didn’t deal with the nursing home area; we only dealt with the rehab area. There are 2 separate sides of the building. It’s clean. I haven’t had any issues with anything there. The staff was good with me and my mother when she was there. As far as the rehab area, I had no problems with them at all. I like it there. In fact, my daughter might be volunteering there because we like it that much. They had events in the dining room area. My mother liked the food; she didn’t mind the food at all. I think they do OK. It is clean. It is a nice little environment. It is actually a very nice building.

Julie774777 September 02, 2016

My father is at Alaris Health at Cedar Grove. His doctor is at the hospital nearby. It's really not that bad. He has physical and occupational therapy. The staff is great. The place is not as fancy and pretty as an assisted living place would be, but those places won't push you around in a wheelchair, and they won't assist you to the point that my father needs. The food doesn't seem too great, but sometimes, my father just doesn't notice. They try to keep him out of bed as much as they can. They have a thing on the bed so that if he gets in bed, they know it. They keep him in a wheelchair and take him to groups and bingo. It's not like they just put him somewhere and leave him there all day. It's a good staff. The nurses and the aides are all good.

About Alaris Health at Cedar Grove

Alaris Health at Cedar Grove is a nursing home in Cedar Grove, NJ that provides patients with skilled nursing care as well as private or shared accommodations. Contact Alaris Health at Cedar Grove for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Features of Alaris Health at Cedar Grove

Medicare (ratings last updated: 06/16/17)

• Overall: