Kaaterskill Care Skilled Nursing and Rehab

161 Jefferson Heights, Catskill, NY, 12414

Reviews of Kaaterskill Care Skilled Nursing and Rehab

ILOVEYOUMOM71 July 16, 2014

My mom has been under Kaaterskill Care for about year now,I must say The ENTIRE STAFF HAS BEEN AMAZING!!The place treats my mom like family,The Social worker works with our family as well as the Director Todd.My mom is still in KAATERSKILL CARE!!Progressing after having SERIOUS STAPH INFECTION IN HIP! The place has great food,excellent nursing staff,excellent clean rooms.ALL of the STAFF has treated my mom so well,thankgod she is happy during her Reahabilitating process,she is tanner then me,,the nurses walk my mom outside every day,the ladies are truly AMAZING!! God bless you all,My mom is getting great care.

Dave the Rave October 06, 2013

The food tastes terrible. The staff is indifferent. The atmosphere is sad. The second floor smells of urine &feces.My mother was there for 7 yrs. I truly felt sorry for her. The only redeeming quality is their recreation program.

About Kaaterskill Care Skilled Nursing and Rehab

Kaaterskill Care Skilled Nursing and Rehab is a nursing home in Catskill, NY that provides patients with skilled nursing care as well as private or shared accommodations. Contact Kaaterskill Care Skilled Nursing and Rehab for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Features of Kaaterskill Care Skilled Nursing and Rehab

• Health
  • Overall
  • Quality
  • Staff

Location of Kaaterskill Care Skilled Nursing and Rehab