Kaaterskill Care Skilled Nursing and Rehab

161 Jefferson Heights, Catskill, NY, 12414

Top nearby Nursing Homes

Reviews of Kaaterskill Care Skilled Nursing and Rehab

Dummy123 March 20, 2015

This place is dump no doctor on call. Smell of dirty diapers. Patience left unattended for hours crying and soiled. Medication not given and nurses poorly trained. The health department should close this place down. The physical therapy department is the only good thing about this place. I would never send my family here. My family member got sores in this place.

Seniors do care January 17, 2015

I must say this facility has changed ,the staff that has been in Kaaterskill doing such great jobs are leaving,,I know new people bought this Kaaterskill,and Already it is becoming HORRIFFIC!, Mice crawling in halls,,short staffed!! Residents are not receiving proper care because of the shortage in staff,,This place is going downhill RAPIDLY!

ILOVEYOUMOM71 July 16, 2014

My mom has been under Kaaterskill Care for about year now,I must say The ENTIRE STAFF HAS BEEN AMAZING!!The place treats my mom like family,The Social worker works with our family as well as the Director Todd.My mom is still in KAATERSKILL CARE!!Progressing after having SERIOUS STAPH INFECTION IN HIP! The place has great food,excellent nursing staff,excellent clean rooms.ALL of the STAFF has treated my mom so well,thankgod she is happy during her Reahabilitating process,she is tanner then me,,the nurses walk my mom outside every day,the ladies are truly AMAZING!! God bless you all,My mom is getting great care.

Dave the Rave October 06, 2013

The food tastes terrible. The staff is indifferent. The atmosphere is sad. The second floor smells of urine &feces.My mother was there for 7 yrs. I truly felt sorry for her. The only redeeming quality is their recreation program.

About Kaaterskill Care Skilled Nursing and Rehab

Kaaterskill Care Skilled Nursing and Rehab is a nursing home in Catskill, NY that provides patients with skilled nursing care as well as private or shared accommodations. Contact Kaaterskill Care Skilled Nursing and Rehab for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Features of Kaaterskill Care Skilled Nursing and Rehab

Medicare (ratings last updated: 06/16/17)

• Overall: