Peak Resources- Pinelake

Overview of Ratings

3.6

January 09, 2014

By sunny6

Mom has been at PineLake's memory care unit for 2 years now. The most important things to me are that she is treated with kindness and respect, and kept clean and comfortable. Also, it is important that someone notices when she is not quite right (e.g. has a UTI, is less alert than usual, etc.) Most of Pine Lake's staff is caring, and I don't really worry too much. I do visit 2 oe 3 times a week, at different times during the day or evening, and have never had any concerns. The facility is a little bit older, but it is maintained fairly well. We have a been in a few others in the area and like this one the best. It is not the newest or fanciest, but I like the staff and the feeling of 'family'. It is also a bit less expensive than the others. If it was the same price I would still prefer this one to the others. There are always things that could be better, but overall we've been happy. Mom says she loves it.

October 16, 2013

By artmama50

Dingy, dark rooms in need of paint and maintenance. Decent size TV. Shared bathroom is unusable for handicapped resident. Noisy hallways, and under-staffed but friendly care givers. Meals are good. Several residents smelled as if a bath was overdue.

July 29, 2011

By Williams family

My elderly brother for whom I was caretaking...was a resident there during his final months until his death...We could not have asked for better care or a cleaner place. Aides and other servers gave sympathic individual care and met any requests. We recommend it to our friends as an excellent provider...When my brother was in his final days, they were as attentive as a good family and even sent a boutiful flower to the funeral.

Let Us Search For You

Save Money

Care

Save Stress

Features of Peak Resources- Pinelake

Medicare (ratings last updated: 06/16/17)

• Overall:
    • Date Certified: 05/01/2017

About Peak Resources- Pinelake

Peak Resources- Pinelake is a nursing home in Carthage, NC that provides patients with skilled nursing care as well as private or shared accommodations. Contact Peak Resources- Pinelake for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Map of Peak Resources- Pinelake