Peak Resources- Pinelake

801 Pinehurst Avenue, Carthage, NC, 28327

Reviews of Peak Resources- Pinelake

Caring91546750 August 30, 2014

Pinelake was very sanitary and my father-in-law lived there. The manager of physical was very vague and he wasn’t giving him extra care. The staff, nurses, and the interns were very kind and helpful but I was not happy with the administrative staff. I could not recommend the place based on the behavior of the administrative staff.

sunny6 January 09, 2014

Mom has been at PineLake's memory care unit for 2 years now. The most important things to me are that she is treated with kindness and respect, and kept clean and comfortable. Also, it is important that someone notices when she is not quite right (e.g. has a UTI, is less alert than usual, etc.) Most of Pine Lake's staff is caring, and I don't really worry too much. I do visit 2 oe 3 times a week, at different times during the day or evening, and have never had any concerns. The facility is a little bit older, but it is maintained fairly well. We have a been in a few others in the area and like this one the best. It is not the newest or fanciest, but I like the staff and the feeling of 'family'. It is also a bit less expensive than the others. If it was the same price I would still prefer this one to the others. There are always things that could be better, but overall we've been happy. Mom says she loves it.

artmama50 October 16, 2013

Dingy, dark rooms in need of paint and maintenance. Decent size TV. Shared bathroom is unusable for handicapped resident. Noisy hallways, and under-staffed but friendly care givers. Meals are good. Several residents smelled as if a bath was overdue.

Williams family July 29, 2011

My elderly brother for whom I was caretaking...was a resident there during his final months until his death...We could not have asked for better care or a cleaner place. Aides and other servers gave sympathic individual care and met any requests. We recommend it to our friends as an excellent provider...When my brother was in his final days, they were as attentive as a good family and even sent a boutiful flower to the funeral.

About Peak Resources- Pinelake

Peak Resources- Pinelake is a nursing home in Carthage, NC that provides patients with skilled nursing care as well as private or shared accommodations. Contact Peak Resources- Pinelake for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Features of Peak Resources- Pinelake

• Health
  • Overall
  • Quality
  • Staff
  • Medicare Provider Number 345429

Location of Peak Resources- Pinelake