The Madison on Marsh

2245 MARSH LN, Carrollton, TX, 75006

Reviews of The Madison on Marsh

January 28, 2016

By Kathryn18

My father went to Madison on Marsh to recuperate on a broken ankle, and they tried to let him walk on that broken ankle even if he’s not ready yet. They locked him and won’t allow him to go outside at all.

October 06, 2015

By Akinsh

My mom was at the center for about a month for rehab. Although the facility looks nice, do you care my mother received was horrific! Like many of the residents there she was unable to walk in care for her own bathroom needs and was left in soiled clothes and diapers on a regular basis for the entire day. It seems that you have to act like a fool and scream over and over to get one too right now that it seems that you have to act like a fool and scream over and over to get anyone to acknowledge your needs. The aids are extremely rough while changing and caring for the patients. Her clothes was lost numerous times. She was discharged with huge sores between her legs from the soiled wet clothes she constantly sat in. Her pic line was nearly ripped out of her arm by an inexperienced nurse. While I'm sure there are a few caretakers there who have a heart to be there and I'm here for the right reasons and many are not! My mother will definitely not be back!

April 07, 2015

By Mother's Son

Not impressed !! My mother stayed at this place for a short while after a hospital stay. She was in need of a place to do physical therapy/rehabilitation. The Madison was convenient geographically and most importantly "in network" for her insurance provider. They advertise physical therapy, and do some, but their focus is obviously on long term care not on rehabilitation for patients intending to return home. After my mother staying there for a little over a week it was obvious her condition was declining rather than improving so we had her readmitted to the hospital for further care. My impression of The Madison is that they are short staffed, and although many staff members are working hard at providing an adequate level of care, many others are not. My mother was repeatedly told to wait when she needed assistance to get into the restroom, and left unattended for extended periods in a dirty diaper, bed sores were untreated, and so on. I have no prior experience with this type of facility, so I cannot comment on how the level of care compares to others, but I am not impressed with The Madison on Marsh, and my mother will NOT be back !!

February 02, 2015

By dachshund

i had fallen and fractured my shoulder and a compression fracture in my back of course the pain was incredible but as i was getting the meds i needed i was able to be somewhat more comfortable. the hospital called Madison and told them i was coming and what meds i would need. taken by ambulance and when i arrived there were no meds to help me and no doctor for a prescription. the pain was so bad, my family decided i should go back to the hospital. they called an ambulance service and i went back to the hospital where my pain was brought under control.. the hospital couldn't keep me so it was another ambulance and back to Madison. later the next day i started receiving the meds. things went well when they finally started scheduling my meds. i was moved to 4 different rooms during my stay. finally got settled. some of the staff are real caregivers. some not. they do try and make patients comfortable. the rehab facilities are very good and the technicians were great. i wish the beginning wasn't so utterly disruptive considering the pain that i was in and the multiple ambulance rides. (of course i had to pay for them)

May 22, 2013

By Caring 7507

My stepfather was in The Madison on Marsh because he was sick and they offered 24/7 care. They offered everything and it was a really nice place. I was satisfied with the care and service they have given.

July 27, 2011

By pamlang

I go to this facility twice a week and play games with 5 or 6 of the residence I really enjoy them and they me. the facility is always very nice and accommodating to me.

March 15, 2009

By Jack-1

Other concerned individual

The building is beautiful, but I became concerned when i was told to look at past inspections: Specifically QRS scores that the state posts. I looked at the cantex website, which took me to the Madison scores which were horrible. They received two Level 4 citations, which i bleieve are the worst ratings a building could get.

Features of The Madison on Marsh

• Spanish

Medicare (ratings last updated: 06/16/17)

• Overall:
  • Ownership Type: Government Hospital District
  • Date Certified: 05/01/2017

About The Madison on Marsh

The Madison on Marsh is a nursing home in Carrollton, TX that provides patients with skilled nursing care as well as private or shared accommodations. Contact The Madison on Marsh for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Map of The Madison on Marsh