The Madison on Marsh

2245 MARSH LN, Carrollton, TX, 75006

Reviews of The Madison on Marsh

dachshund February 02, 2015

i had fallen and fractured my shoulder and a compression fracture in my back of course the pain was incredible but as i was getting the meds i needed i was able to be somewhat more comfortable. the hospital called Madison and told them i was coming and what meds i would need. taken by ambulance and when i arrived there were no meds to help me and no doctor for a prescription. the pain was so bad, my family decided i should go back to the hospital. they called an ambulance service and i went back to the hospital where my pain was brought under control.. the hospital couldn't keep me so it was another ambulance and back to Madison. later the next day i started receiving the meds. things went well when they finally started scheduling my meds. i was moved to 4 different rooms during my stay. finally got settled. some of the staff are real caregivers. some not. they do try and make patients comfortable. the rehab facilities are very good and the technicians were great. i wish the beginning wasn't so utterly disruptive considering the pain that i was in and the multiple ambulance rides. (of course i had to pay for them)

Caring 7507 May 22, 2013

My stepfather was in The Madison on Marsh because he was sick and they offered 24/7 care. They offered everything and it was a really nice place. I was satisfied with the care and service they have given.

pamlang July 27, 2011

I go to this facility twice a week and play games with 5 or 6 of the residence I really enjoy them and they me. the facility is always very nice and accommodating to me.

Jack-1 March 15, 2009

Other concerned individual

The building is beautiful, but I became concerned when i was told to look at past inspections: Specifically QRS scores that the state posts. I looked at the cantex website, which took me to the Madison scores which were horrible. They received two Level 4 citations, which i bleieve are the worst ratings a building could get.

About The Madison on Marsh

The Madison on Marsh is a nursing home in Carrollton, TX that provides patients with skilled nursing care as well as private or shared accommodations. Contact The Madison on Marsh for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Features of The Madison on Marsh

• Health
  • Overall
  • Quality
  • Staff

• Spanish