Brookhaven Nursing Center

1855 Cheyenne Dr, Carrollton, TX, 75010

Reviews of Brookhaven Nursing Center

Ebony2 August 30, 2014

My dad is in Brookhaven Nursing. They have great management staff and they are very coordinated. They have great activities like bingo, cards, dominoes, Sudoku and physical therapy. They had a variety of games and activities. They have movie days and gardening. It is better than the other places that I have seen. My grandfather actually liked it when he took the tour with us. I have tried the food and it is very delicious. They have two people in the room and they have a private room. They have large screen TV with basic cable, nice chairs, you can bring in fixtures and their belongings. They have a closet and dresser. The bathroom space is nice. They clean the area very nicely and they come clean the room. I will recommend them to others.

Caring76902050 February 28, 2014

Dad is now at Brookhaven Nursing and Rehab. The place is very clean. The rooms are of medium size; very clean and very well-kept. I like this facility because the location is close to me. He has been there since October and the staff all seemed to have a very good work ethic. They all seemed very caring to the residents.

About Brookhaven Nursing Center

Brookhaven Nursing Center is a nursing home in Carrollton, TX that provides patients with skilled nursing care as well as private or shared accommodations. Contact Brookhaven Nursing Center for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Features of Brookhaven Nursing Center

• Health
  • Overall
  • Quality
  • Staff

Location of Brookhaven Nursing Center