Brookhaven Nursing Center

1855 Cheyenne Dr, Carrollton, TX, 75010

Reviews of Brookhaven Nursing Center

Rob6 August 30, 2014

My father is in Brookhaven. It is a very nice and very clean facility. It is convenient for me to look in also. The staff looks very responsive in taking care of them. Their accommodation is pretty good. He is blind and they take them to occupational therapy every day, and they teach them how to cope with being blind. I have not eaten there, but he likes the food. He says it is very good.

The only thing is that not everybody knows that he can't see. So, I think maybe they should communicate a little better regarding his needs, on what he can and what he can't do. But everybody there is very nice and very accommodating.

Ebony2 August 30, 2014

My dad is in Brookhaven Nursing. They have great management staff and they are very coordinated. They have great activities like bingo, cards, dominoes, Sudoku and physical therapy. They had a variety of games and activities. They have movie days and gardening. It is better than the other places that I have seen. My grandfather actually liked it when he took the tour with us. I have tried the food and it is very delicious. They have two people in the room and they have a private room. They have large screen TV with basic cable, nice chairs, you can bring in fixtures and their belongings. They have a closet and dresser. The bathroom space is nice. They clean the area very nicely and they come clean the room. I will recommend them to others.

Caring76902050 February 28, 2014

Dad is now at Brookhaven Nursing and Rehab. The place is very clean. The rooms are of medium size; very clean and very well-kept. I like this facility because the location is close to me. He has been there since October and the staff all seemed to have a very good work ethic. They all seemed very caring to the residents.

About Brookhaven Nursing Center

Brookhaven Nursing Center is a nursing home in Carrollton, TX that provides patients with skilled nursing care as well as private or shared accommodations. Contact Brookhaven Nursing Center for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Features of Brookhaven Nursing Center

• Health
  • Overall
  • Quality
  • Staff
  • Medicare Provider Number 455412

Location of Brookhaven Nursing Center