Eskaton Village Care Center

3939 Walnut Ave., Carmichael, CA, 95608

Reviews of Eskaton Village Care Center

August 25, 2016

My father and I have been very pleased with the care received at this facility. My father just said “The food is very good”. On my visit, I have been impressed by the caring attitudes of the various staff members. My father had commented on how nice everyone had been.

By Shirley031530

Service here was excellent especially the therapy. Food was really good and it was a nice place to recover.

By George455347

All of the nurses are friendly and go out of their way to provide help and information.

By Alda

The quality was over the top. Brandi inspired me to have confidence in myself to take the next step in living.

June 30, 2016

By Rosie726312

Good quality, caring experience. Special thanks to Eric and the physical/occupational therapists for all the good help they gave me.

June 25, 2016

By Gordon N.236655

I had the best care I could have hoped for. Competent, caring employees, at all levels. Always willing to go the distance and then some! Physical/occupational personnel were all outstanding.

Photos of Eskaton Village Care Center

Features of Eskaton Village Care Center

Medicare (ratings last updated: 06/16/17)

• Overall:
  • Ownership Type: Non Profit Corporation
  • Date Certified: 05/01/2017

About Eskaton Village Care Center

Eskaton Village Care Center is a nursing home in Carmichael, CA that provides patients with skilled nursing care as well as private or shared accommodations. Contact Eskaton Village Care Center for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Map of Eskaton Village Care Center