Eskaton Care Center Manzanita

5318 Manzanita Avenue, Carmichael, CA, 95608

Reviews of Eskaton Care Center Manzanita

August 22, 2017

By Sylvia

The care and caring could not have been better. I will return if I ever need follow up care after a surgery.

August 22, 2017

By Terry

I appreciate the attention to details and follow through when I asked for assistance. The OT and PT were excellent and equipped me with a therapy plan and handouts.

August 16, 2017

By Cherry Bethea

Excellent care from all. Confident that PT/OT team have prepared me for thriving in home environment. Appreciate all nurses, the doctor, CNAs -- their carried out their duties in a professional manner.

June 29, 2017

By Gary McCullough

Our family's experience was nothing short of an answer to prayer. My 93 yr old mother was treated with respect and cared for on a very professional and caring level. Virtually every person in every dept was friendly, helpful and took the time to answer every question, with a smile. You deserve the highest rating!

May 17, 2017

By a-concern

I found the care my relative received there was average at best. CNA's did not answer call lights in timely fashion and seemed to do the bare minimum to care for patients. Carmela at the front desk was one of the best staff members.

April 18, 2017

By Rafael431238

The services that I received are very good. About 10 days ago, I came here on a hospital bed, and now I am going home walking. Thanks to God, and the care that I received here at Eskaton from all the staff. They all are very wonderful and caring. Thank you all very much. God bless you all!

April 14, 2017

By Hadi Morshed

My mom Betty is a patient here. I want to complement the service and courtesy we have received, especially from your administrative staff. Many thanks to Ms. Mahin K."s personal attention to my Mom. Also, Meridith and Shirley for outstanding physical therapy regiments and routines.

March 31, 2017

By Clarence Taylor

My Dad does not want to leave! But he knows he has to. He loved his care and all services provided here!

March 17, 2017

By Hildegarde Payson

I certainly have enjoyed my time here. The care has been very good and given to me in a most gracious way. The food is surprisingly good and nicely served. My nurses and caregivers are friendly and of course, very helpful.

March 07, 2017

By Gladys Standard

I feel like a princess everyday, from a warm washcloth before breakfast, to hot coffee upon request. Smiles and encouragement!

March 03, 2017

Excellent care. Superb physical therapy, OC and speech team. Nursing excellent!

December 28, 2016

By Paul Azevedo

My stay at the Manzanita facility was fairly pleasant. The staff of nurses, LVNs and CNAs all work to make sure my concerns were understood and satisfied. I am genuinely pleased with the quality of service I received. Thank you.

November 19, 2016

By sherbearmom

My husband stayed here for a brief period of time after surgery and at first I hated it...seemed run down, sparse staff on weekends, but I must say, the place really grew on me... Lots of activities for everyone to do.. I absolutely can't say enough about the staff, they were amazing. Carmela always made sure my husband had what he wanted to eat and even brought snacks in for everyone staying there. The staff were always helpful and kind. Sheila was very informative upon discharge and Tania the discharge planner was very helpful as well.

August 02, 2016

By Cindy363328

Eskaton Care Center Manzanita seemed clean, but it didn't impress me because it had a rundown hospital atmosphere, especially the rooms. It seemed very old. The person there was very helpful, took us around, and showed us everything. They were playing bingo. Maybe they can update it. I don't even recall there being a door in the bathroom. It seemed like a curtain.

January 22, 2016

By WSF

Very professional staff on all levels of care. Enjoyed the meals and the snacks provided throughout the day. Was there over the holiday season and found the atmosphere festive. The only constructive comment I would make is that the doors to the rooms are left open throughout the day and there is a lot of noise from the hallway, especially by the nurses' station.

December 18, 2015

By Connie Stege

My husband received very good care and the facility was clean. Staff was helpful and kind. I would recommend this facility to people I know.

December 15, 2015

By D. Lovesee

I had great care and service while at Eskaton. Everyone of the staff were wonderful. I also observed how good the staff treated the other patients in my area. The food/meals were tasty and filling. Thank you all! …and God Bless You.

July 31, 2015

By Cathie5

The care and stay at Eskaton Care Center was wonderful from the CNA's, nurses to the unit manager Jo. The food was great too. It was always hot and it tasted gread. Thank you everyone for making my stay once again the best.

June 09, 2015

My wife was at Eskaton for two weeks. I thought they did a wonderful job. I visited her there every day, and they were always very kind and supportive to me. If I had a question, they tried to get someone to answer it very quickly. I did not hear any complaints from her.

September 30, 2014

By caring93053850

My friend stayed at Eskaton for 2 ½ months before he died. You go in through the door, you have a receptionist who is very, very nice, and they have a nice surrounding: nice, clean, and virtually odor-free. You have people who are very welcoming and based from what I've seen, everybody who goes there is treated like royalty. It is a little pricey, but if I had a place when I've decided I wanted to die and be taken care of properly, I would go there myself

Features of Eskaton Care Center Manzanita

Medicare (ratings last updated: 06/16/17)

• Overall:
  • Ownership Type: Non Profit Corporation
  • Date Certified: 05/01/2017

About Eskaton Care Center Manzanita

Eskaton Care Center Manzanita is a nursing home in Carmichael, CA that provides patients with skilled nursing care as well as private or shared accommodations. Contact Eskaton Care Center Manzanita for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Map of Eskaton Care Center Manzanita