Eskaton Care Center Manzanita

5318 Manzanita Avenue, Carmichael, CA, 95608

Reviews of Eskaton Care Center Manzanita

Cathie5 July 31, 2015

The care and stay at Eskaton Care Center was wonderful from the CNA's, nurses to the unit manager Jo. The food was great too. It was always hot and it tasted gread. Thank you everyone for making my stay once again the best.

Anonymous107330250 June 09, 2015

My wife was at Eskaton for two weeks. I thought they did a wonderful job. I visited her there every day, and they were always very kind and supportive to me. If I had a question, they tried to get someone to answer it very quickly. I did not hear any complaints from her.

caring93053850 September 30, 2014

My friend stayed at Eskaton for 2 ½ months before he died. You go in through the door, you have a receptionist who is very, very nice, and they have a nice surrounding: nice, clean, and virtually odor-free. You have people who are very welcoming and based from what I've seen, everybody who goes there is treated like royalty. It is a little pricey, but if I had a place when I've decided I wanted to die and be taken care of properly, I would go there myself

About Eskaton Care Center Manzanita

Eskaton Care Center Manzanita is a nursing home in Carmichael, CA that provides patients with skilled nursing care as well as private or shared accommodations. Contact Eskaton Care Center Manzanita for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Features of Eskaton Care Center Manzanita

• Health
  • Overall
  • Quality
  • Staff

Location of Eskaton Care Center Manzanita