Eskaton Care Center Manzanita

5318 Manzanita Avenue, Carmichael, CA, 95608

Reviews of Eskaton Care Center Manzanita

Gladys Standard March 07, 2017

I feel like a princess everyday, from a warm washcloth before breakfast, to hot coffee upon request. Smiles and encouragement!

Anonymous268618 March 03, 2017

Excellent care. Superb physical therapy, OC and speech team. Nursing excellent!

Paul Azevedo December 28, 2016

My stay at the Manzanita facility was fairly pleasant. The staff of nurses, LVNs and CNAs all work to make sure my concerns were understood and satisfied. I am genuinely pleased with the quality of service I received. Thank you.

sherbearmom November 19, 2016

My husband stayed here for a brief period of time after surgery and at first I hated it...seemed run down, sparse staff on weekends, but I must say, the place really grew on me... Lots of activities for everyone to do.. I absolutely can't say enough about the staff, they were amazing. Carmela always made sure my husband had what he wanted to eat and even brought snacks in for everyone staying there. The staff were always helpful and kind. Sheila was very informative upon discharge and Tania the discharge planner was very helpful as well.

Cindy363328 August 02, 2016

Eskaton Care Center Manzanita seemed clean, but it didn't impress me because it had a rundown hospital atmosphere, especially the rooms. It seemed very old. The person there was very helpful, took us around, and showed us everything. They were playing bingo. Maybe they can update it. I don't even recall there being a door in the bathroom. It seemed like a curtain.

WSF January 22, 2016

Very professional staff on all levels of care. Enjoyed the meals and the snacks provided throughout the day. Was there over the holiday season and found the atmosphere festive. The only constructive comment I would make is that the doors to the rooms are left open throughout the day and there is a lot of noise from the hallway, especially by the nurses' station.

Connie Stege December 18, 2015

My husband received very good care and the facility was clean. Staff was helpful and kind. I would recommend this facility to people I know.

D. Lovesee December 15, 2015

I had great care and service while at Eskaton. Everyone of the staff were wonderful. I also observed how good the staff treated the other patients in my area. The food/meals were tasty and filling. Thank you all! …and God Bless You.

Cathie5 July 31, 2015

The care and stay at Eskaton Care Center was wonderful from the CNA's, nurses to the unit manager Jo. The food was great too. It was always hot and it tasted gread. Thank you everyone for making my stay once again the best.

Anonymous107330250 June 09, 2015

My wife was at Eskaton for two weeks. I thought they did a wonderful job. I visited her there every day, and they were always very kind and supportive to me. If I had a question, they tried to get someone to answer it very quickly. I did not hear any complaints from her.

caring93053850 September 30, 2014

My friend stayed at Eskaton for 2 ½ months before he died. You go in through the door, you have a receptionist who is very, very nice, and they have a nice surrounding: nice, clean, and virtually odor-free. You have people who are very welcoming and based from what I've seen, everybody who goes there is treated like royalty. It is a little pricey, but if I had a place when I've decided I wanted to die and be taken care of properly, I would go there myself

About Eskaton Care Center Manzanita

Eskaton Care Center Manzanita is a nursing home in Carmichael, CA that provides patients with skilled nursing care as well as private or shared accommodations. Contact Eskaton Care Center Manzanita for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Features of Eskaton Care Center Manzanita

Medicare (ratings last updated: 06/16/17)

• Health
  • Overall
  • Quality
  • Staff
  • Medicare Provider Number 555083
  • Ownership Type Non Profit Corporation

• Resident Capacity 99