West Hills Health & Rehab Center

7940 TOPANGA CANYON BLVD., Canoga Park, CA, 91304

Reviews of West Hills Health & Rehab Center

Lisa399 March 10, 2013

They paid close attention to me and all of my questions were answered. Their cna staff is the most friendly, welcoming staff I've ever dealt with. They are so warm and professional, and make the whole experience that much better. I was so impressed with the progress I was able to make after visiting them. All my questions were answered, but my moms charge nurse seemed not too care as much as her cna, would have preferred someone else.

Nikki_123 November 20, 2012

My father was diagnosed with lung cancer that eventually spread to his brain, after my family could no longer care for him we were advised to seek the assistance of a nursing home, we choose this one based on the proximity to home so that we could visit regularly. My mother and I visited on a daily basis, and found that we took care of my father's hygiene needs (shaving, washing his face, etc.) when we would visit because it did not seem that any of the staff was taking care of my father. They were relatively nice, did give him his medications and food, but did not seem to have much warmth to them. The worst incident was when my father requested assistance to use the restroom throughout the morning, when I came to visit after work there was a pool of urine on the floor, and my father stated no one would help him out of bed and he could not hold it any longer.

About West Hills Health & Rehab Center

West Hills Health & Rehab Center is a nursing home in Canoga Park, CA that provides patients with skilled nursing care as well as private or shared accommodations. Contact West Hills Health & Rehab Center for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Features of West Hills Health & Rehab Center

• Mandarin
  • Russian
  • Spanish
  • Tagalog

Medicare (ratings last updated: 06/16/17)

• Health
  • Overall
  • Quality
  • Staff
  • Medicare Provider Number 056133
  • Ownership Type For Profit Corporation

• Resident Capacity 145