Chapel Hill Community Nursing Home

12200 Strausser Street NW, Canal Fulton, OH, 44614

Reviews of Chapel Hill Community | Nursing Home

April 30, 2014

Chapel Hill is a really nice place, and everybody seemed happy there, but it's an older facility. The staff were fine. My friend's room is nice, and she has a roommate. She seems very happy there. I am not really familiar with their activities, but I know they have sing-alongs.

October 18, 2013

By Djay

My Mom was there for 10 days rehab and they only gave her a shower one time. When we asked them to give her one they told us they did not have time. When we told them we were moving her to another facility, they told the other facility that it would take them 5 days to get the paperwork ready. It only takes one day. This is not a good place for long term placement

April 25, 2012

By malee88556

THe facility was understafffed, unclean and very unorgainized. There was 1 nurse for 15 patients on the floor that my grandmother was on. All the employees looked very stressed out. Patients seemed not to be taken well care of. However, the nursing staff was very friendly and did answer any questions that were asked.

Features of Chapel Hill Community

Medicare (ratings last updated: 06/16/17)

• Overall:
  • Ownership Type: Non Profit Corporation
  • Date Certified: 05/01/2017

About Chapel Hill Community

Chapel Hill Community is a nursing home in Canal Fulton, OH that provides patients with skilled nursing care as well as private or shared accommodations. Contact Chapel Hill Community for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Map of Chapel Hill Community