Red Carpet Health Care Center | Nursing Home

8420 GEORGETOWN ROAD, Cambridge, OH, 43725

Reviews of Red Carpet Health Care Center | Nursing Home

Feeling At Home December 08, 2011

When I had visit the center I was greeted with warmth and appreciation of being there. I met with many. The residence there was so glad to see me wanting to visit. I felt as if they all knew me. There lobby was very well kept clean and not clutter. Decorated with many fancy decoration. I seen also that there was many activities for those who wish to join in on them. Activities like card games and others that would keep there minds so busy. They would not feel alone or helpless in my thinking. I felt that was very important for the residents who stayed there. Concern of caring when needed was very important to those who were working there. I feel I will return there someday. I will see new faces and get accuainted to all that is going on there. I hope very soon I will get to visit again if I can. I just know I will feel at home there. For much wisdom is braught forth for me to learn and understand.

Show 1 More Review Show Fewer Reviews - Write a Review

About Red Carpet Health Care Center

Red Carpet Health Care Center is a nursing home in Cambridge, OH that provides patients with skilled nursing care as well as private or shared accommodations. Contact Red Carpet Health Care Center for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Location of Red Carpet Health Care Center