Nursing Homes in Calhoun County, Alabama

Nursing Homes in
Calhoun County

Caring.com offers a free service to help families find senior care. We have thousands of reviews for Nursing Homes including 3 reviews for Calhoun County Nursing Homes providers. Please explore the information on this page to get contact information and learn about options, amenities, and events.

Caring.com has a rich library of articles about senior living. We suggest that you start with: Caring Checklist: Evaluating a Nursing Home and Assisted Living or Nursing Home?.

5 Nursing Homes in Calhoun County, Alabama

Sort by:
  • Piedmont Health Care Center

Piedmont, AL 36272
  • Nhc Healthcare, Anniston

Anniston, AL 36207
    "This is my fourth time as a caregiver with a family member who was placed at NHC. Previous experience was with rehab care. There I found nursing care to be very good; however, there was an..." More
  • Find Local Costs for Calhoun County, AL
    Find Costs
    Need help? Call (800) 609-2693
    • Get valuable cost information
    • Access to over 72,000 reviews
    • View amenities and photos
    By submitting this form, you agree to Caring.com's Privacy Policy and Terms of Use. You also consent to be contacted by a Caring Family Advisor to explore senior living options at the number provided above using automated calling technology. This consent is not required to obtain our services. We’re always here for you at 800-952-6650.
  • Golden Livingcenter - Oxford

Oxford, AL 36203
    "When I visit my aunt at the Golden Livings Center in Oxford, Alabama, the experience is unusual. When I enter the building, it was chaos. The aroma isn't the most pleasant and I've also noticed the..." More
  • Beckwood Manor, Inc