Payment Options

Availability

Accepting inquiries

Reviews of White Oak Manor - Burlington

Posted by Caring101928850 November 22, 2014

White Oak is the only one that we accept. I got calls from no one else when his name was put out there for his needs except that this place I found out that they do have a VA contract. My father is retired from military, so he gets a Veteran benefit from there, and it was good. They have a lot of stuff; they do crafts, play games, and they have people come and play music. They have a devotional service everyday, and it is really nice. It is one of the nicest places I have visited, and I have been to a lot of them.

As soon as I walked in the door, I said to myself and the staff knows everybody’s name. I am just so pleased, but when I walked in and my two hours of being there, reviewing the facility, I was blown away, how well nice of a place that was and the staff. Overall just looking in the patient rooms and they were taken care of. Cleanliness is top notched and excellent. My father has been there for close to three months. They call me more than I call them to update me; they are fantastic. It was more like home setting.

Posted by elwil November 20, 2013
1.0

THey almost killed my Mother by not making sure she ate lunch. Her blood sugar dropped to dangerously low number. Pulled her out of there earlier than recommended.

Posted by trevh73 October 03, 2011
4.0

I had the pleasure of visiting this facility recently while trying to decide a good fit for my grandfather. I found this facility to be very warm and inviting. The staff seemed to bend over backwards to assist the residents. It really seemed to have a family atmosphere. All of the residents I observed and spoke with seemed to really like living there. There seemed to be alot of activities for the residents to do. It was very clean and the grounds were very nice. Ultimately we decided the best environment would be home for now but I would definately recommend anyone looking for a facility to go visit.

Medicare Ratings

Medicare provider number: 345301

Health
4.0
Overall
4.0
Quality