Masonic Home Of New Jersey | Nursing Home

902 Jacksonville Road, Burlington, NJ, 08016

Top nearby Nursing Homes

Reviews of Masonic Home Of New Jersey | Nursing Home

MandInfamous May 31, 2011

Friend or relative of resident

The experience we had while my father was a resident of the Masonic home was amazing. From the moment he arrived, we knew he would be in safe hands. The facility's common areas are wonderfully maintained and are incredibly clean. The staff are never adverse to surprise visits, in fact they welcome them. I have watched the staff interact with many patients and they are caring and patient regardless of the health isssues of that individual. They seem to be incredibly knowledgable. I was struck by the fact that they also seemed to be very willing to explain and discuss any concerns or issues that we had. They helped not only my dad, but the entire family with the transition and allowed my father to still maintain some level of independence. He was never treated like a child , but respected for his age and wisdom. I can not say enough about the level of respect that I have for this wonderful facility and their phenomenal staff.

Show 1 More Review Show Fewer Reviews - Write a Review

About Masonic Home Of New Jersey

Masonic Home Of New Jersey is a nursing home in Burlington, NJ that provides patients with skilled nursing care as well as private or shared accommodations. Contact Masonic Home Of New Jersey for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Features of Masonic Home Of New Jersey

• Health
  • Overall
  • Quality
  • Staff

Location of Masonic Home Of New Jersey