Huguley Nursing & Rehab Center

301 HUGULEY BLVD, Burleson, TX, 76028

Reviews of Huguley Nursing & Rehab Center

June 20, 2014

By bigdemps

After much research and visiting of other homes, we chose Huguley for my mother. She has several serious ailments so a good nursing staff that cares about and understands old folks was important to us. We have been very happy with the nurses (all are SO friendly!) and they way they kid around with my mother, but still take her health seriously. Any time you move from a limited-care retirement center into a full-care facility like this, there will be an adjustment to go through and the staff understands this and helps get your loved on involved in their new home. They have multiple denominations of church services, special interest activities (like knitting, or free-fingernail-painting-Wednesdays, etc.) and even introduced my mother to some other residents with similar likes and hobbies. Any time we have had a problem of any kind, the staff or Admin is always quick to act on our concerns and I truly believe they care about, not just for my mother.

January 01, 2014

By concernedpatientadvocate

I only give this one star because there is nothing less. The nursing care is horrible. Their focus is on over-medicating the patients to induce comatose states so they don't have to spend time feeding and caring for them. I am in the process of filing a formal claim for nursing home neglect with the state of Texas. I can't begin to describe the lack of care resulting on bedsores, dramatically declining health, the theft of residents' belongings, etc.....

January 28, 2012

By architectgirl87

The nursing staff was very pleasant. As far as I could see most were kind and caring to all patients. Many even had a good sense of humor, and were friendly to all visitors. They handled loud patients and trouble-makers with class and kindness. While nice, we often had issues with them always smoking right outside the entrance. If that is not a problem for you then it shouldn't be a big deal, but we didn't really like having to walk through smoke clouds to get in the building. The facility had good and bad points. The good parts were the outdoor spaces. When I visited my great-grandmother, we went to the courtyards. They were always my favorite part, with flowers, bird feeders, and lots of plants. The bad was the tight indoor spaces. While adequate, I would have liked more openness, rather than tight corners and small gathering places. The biggest room was the dining hall, and even it seemed tight considering the wheelchairs.

Features of Huguley Nursing & Rehab Center

• Spanish

Medicare (ratings last updated: 06/16/17)

• Overall:
  • Ownership Type: Non Profit Church Related
  • Date Certified: 05/01/2017

About Huguley Nursing & Rehab Center

Huguley Nursing & Rehab Center is a nursing home in Burleson, TX that provides patients with skilled nursing care as well as private or shared accommodations. Contact Huguley Nursing & Rehab Center for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Map of Huguley Nursing & Rehab Center