Ridge View Manor, L L C

300 Dorrance Avenue, Buffalo, NY, 14220

Reviews of Ridge View Manor, L L C

RKWife November 19, 2014

This is a terrible facility. They say they can provide rehab, but have almost no equipment. Many of the staff on the rehab floor Sat and watched TV, ignoring the call lights. My husband's stay was only 1 1/2 weeks, but in that time he lost 10 pounds he couldn't afford to lose, and gained 5 bed sores. I wasn't informed when he fell nor when he decided he didn't want to go to an important appointment that took me some time to set up. My husband couldn't reach his buzzer half the time.

anonymous321 July 11, 2011

My mother was a resident at this facility and many times when I visited I was very upset to see that she was left lying naked with no bottoms on, in full view of an open door. Our family certainly provided adequate clothing. In addition, she was also left with food trays where containers were not opened or so far away she couldn't reach for them. She was often wheeled into a large dining room and left alone unattended.

About Ridge View Manor, L L C

Ridge View Manor, L L C is a nursing home in Buffalo, NY that provides patients with skilled nursing care as well as private or shared accommodations. Contact Ridge View Manor, L L C for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Features of Ridge View Manor, L L C

• Health
  • Overall
  • Quality
  • Staff
  • Medicare Provider Number 335663

Location of Ridge View Manor, L L C