Broomall Presbyterian Village Nursing Home

Top Nearby Nursing Homes

Reviews of Broomall Presbyterian Village | Nursing Home

February 17, 2014

By Howard 4435

The aides have the worst attitudes of any facility I have ever visited. Most are defensive, and have a chip on their shoulder about having to do ANYTHING. Laziness and incompetence abound!

October 17, 2013

By Al8

Broomall Presbyterian Rehab was satisfactory, it was good. The therapy met all my friend's needs. He had a nice room. For a rehab for a few months. The place was okay.

August 24, 2012

By ElisaM

I did not like the facility for what my mother's needs. So we decided not to go and we decided to do home care. The facility was very nice, the people were very nice, but I don't think my mother was at that level that she needed that much care. It was more of people that I believe are in the final stages, and my mother is not in her final stages.

Features of Broomall Presbyterian Village

• Cantonese
  • French
  • German
  • Italian
  • Spanish

Medicare (ratings last updated: 06/16/17)

• Overall:
  • Ownership Type: Non Profit Church Related
  • Date Certified: 05/01/2017

About Broomall Presbyterian Village

Broomall Presbyterian Village is a nursing home in Broomall, PA that provides patients with skilled nursing care as well as private or shared accommodations. Contact Broomall Presbyterian Village for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Map of Broomall Presbyterian Village