Top nearby Nursing Homes:

Reviews of Broomall Presbyterian Village

Posted by Larry109871650 August 29, 2015
3.0

My mother went from very active down to an assisted living facility, and now she has moved to Broomall. This was all in the Presby's Inspired Life organization. She is 92 years of age but very demented. She doesn't talk, you can't understand what she's saying, and she can't communicate any needs, that's why they moved her down to skilled nursing. They are taking care of her physically, but mentally and emotionally, it's just not there. A lot of the people there are totally in wheelchairs, and my mom still walks. It is a locked down unit, so she can't wander away. They have their own furniture there, and they have built-in dressers and a closet. They're dealing with a harder level of care; therefore, the activity level is also down. They have a nice dining room and they give them three meals a day. There are things for them to do. It's an OK place. They're totally under construction right now, and they're moving the Alzheimer's unit people into a much bigger facility, which they definitely need. She has been here for two years now.

Posted by bspeers May 15, 2014
2.0

It has been a long journey for my mother who is a patient at Broomall. There are many dedicated staff members; however, I see a lack of empathy and team building skills among certain workers. A definite negative attitude with certain workers and laziness displayed. This needs to be addressed, especially the notion of using cell phones while working.

Posted by Howard 4435 February 17, 2014
1.0

The aides have the worst attitudes of any facility I have ever visited. Most are defensive, and have a chip on their shoulder about having to do ANYTHING. Laziness and incompetence abound!

Posted by Al8 October 17, 2013
4.0

Broomall Presbyterian Rehab was satisfactory, it was good. The therapy met all my friend's needs. He had a nice room. For a rehab for a few months. The place was okay.

Posted by ElisaM August 24, 2012
4.0

I did not like the facility for what my mother's needs. So we decided not to go and we decided to do home care. The facility was very nice, the people were very nice, but I don't think my mother was at that level that she needed that much care. It was more of people that I believe are in the final stages, and my mother is not in her final stages.

Medicare Ratings

Medicare provider number: 395052

Health
1.0
Overall
1.0
Quality