Spring Hill Health And Rehabilitation Center

12170 Cortez Blvd, Brooksville, FL, 34613

Reviews of Spring Hill Health And Rehabilitation Center

J. Mag March 07, 2016

Everyone has bad days. The staff was wonderful and always dealt with any of my concerns/questions. They took their time to make sure both me and my husband were comfortable. It was a little rocky at the beginning but I didn't know what to expect and I found out I was expecting the world. The staff did everything they could to help us from the top to the talkative housekeeper. It is a difficult job and I couldn't have done better anywhere else.

SpringHillLady October 07, 2015

In the beginning they are great about explaining how wonderful the facility is and what they offer. My father was transferred there with IV Antibiotics from a MSRA infection he caught as Oak Hill Hospital ER (read up on this and you'll see alot of MSRA over there). He has to have ten more days of antibiotics. He's been really sick and has dementia and after almost dying in the hospital he came here. Every day day somone comes and ask us "What is the plan". I am paying caregivers to stay with him 12 hours a day to help feed him, change him, reposition him etc. I realize most people are not able to do this and we're not either but it's a priority right now. The plan is to get him back at least to the point he was at. What the heck are they so concerned with a PLAN for release. They don't tell us the reason why (i.e. if we want to place him it may take time, if we're having him home he may require more care, etc) they want this plan but to bother people every day when he's still really sick is ridiculous. There were alot of medical errors on their part. The IV pump wasn't working and they don't have a spare room. They give the people who go to the bathroom in the bed baths two days a week. There are some nice CNAs and nurses that work there but Management is full of crap and will tell you anything to get you in there and then if you question anything they do they want you out. I've made friends with some of the residents and they tell me the garbage that goes on. The sad thing is that people are limited to their choice of facilities to recover in this area but they put 1,000 times more stress on your than you already have.

Anglla January 05, 2015

the staff had been very caring to my uncle.

Barb9 July 10, 2013

My husband was sent to Springhill for his second rehab. I took him out there and even called the Florida Dept. of Senior abuse. He was in a room with another man who had broken his hip. That man fell out of his wheelchair in the floor of his room and his family found him not the staff. The staff was not able to take care of my husband given his mental problem.

About Spring Hill Health And Rehabilitation Center

Spring Hill Health And Rehabilitation Center is a nursing home in Brooksville, FL that provides patients with skilled nursing care as well as private or shared accommodations. Contact Spring Hill Health And Rehabilitation Center for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Features of Spring Hill Health And Rehabilitation Center

• Health
  • Overall
  • Quality
  • Staff

Location of Spring Hill Health And Rehabilitation Center