Ditmas Park Care Center

2107 Ditmas, Brooklyn, NY, 11226

Reviews of Ditmas Park Care Center

October 17, 2016

By Aleo

Recently management made a decision to move around CNAs to different floors. It has made the residents very unhappy as they have grown familiar, and developed relationships with the staff. It is very unsettling for the residents

February 26, 2016

By Loving son10

My father was in rehab at Ditmas Park Care Center is good. However, my mother had problems with the nurses’ aides, they were short staffed, and a lot complained of too much work. My father would have to wait during change of shift to get things done. They need more aide there. The rooms were fine, but I think it could have been updated in terms of the lighting and décor.

August 14, 2012

By Mary Ann4

Right now, my Father is in a nursing home in Ditmas Park Rehab Care Center. He's been there about 3 weeks now. We personally chose this nursing home. Anyway, it's only temporary. I must say the staff treats my father very good. He's well taken care of. It's a very clean facility and has a home-like feeling. It's nicely decorated. With regards to the food I must say he's eating properly. It's a very nice facility. They have a residents� sitting room wherein they have events going on every day. They have some entertainment and activities for the residents which is good. I will recommend them to others.

Photos of Ditmas Park Care Center

Features of Ditmas Park Care Center

• Companion Suites: We Do Offer Companion Suites.

• Internet Enabled Rooms

• Financial Guidance Extra: We Help With Medicaid Application

Medicare (ratings last updated: 06/16/17)

• Overall:
  • Date Certified: 05/01/2017

• Staff Patient Ratio: 6:1
  • Pets: Small Pets Allowed.

Nurses

• Nurses Extra: We Have 24 Hour Nurses.

About Ditmas Park Care Center

It's all about you!

Great care starts with great people. That’s why the Ditmas Park staff is made up of people who are warm, caring, and dedicated. Our nurses work around the clock to provide expert nursing care and our dedicated caregivers and aides respond to our residents’ every need.

Personal care, concierge services, companionship – assistance is there, at the push of a bedside button. Ditmas Park offers many services to provide additional comfort, and enhance your stay or the stay of your loved one. Great entertainment, kosher food, religious services for all denominations – even accommodations for family members. If there is something you need, we will provide it. With care.

We have achieved the coveted 5-Star Rating with Centers for Medicare and Medicaid!

Map of Ditmas Park Care Center