Senior Suites Healthcare

3501 W WASHINGTON, Broken Arrow, OK, 74012

Reviews of Senior Suites Healthcare

Grandma's Keeper September 01, 2015

My grandmother was in this facility for months before she passed. The staff was wonderful and caring. They really took the time to get to know her and care for her personally. They were great about talking to us about her care. Nothing is perfect, but if you had to put your loved one in a nursing home this is a good one. I was really impressed with how well the staff listened to needs and the attentiveness of concerns.

friend of mine July 26, 2015

After being advised by some people that know what the conditions are in this facility, we went ahead and entered my wife in this one. Here is what we found. #1 terrible responce time to call for assistance. #2 Staff for the most part poorly trained if at all. Turnover in floor personell really high. #3 Ongoing safety hazards ie: loose flooring in many patient rooms. #4 Loud talking in halls, #5 Hit or miss delivery of meals and selected by God only knows, some times the entree only, no drink or any thing else and they make a trip back to the kitchen or some where for each patient (silly). All in all it appears that there is a serious case of poor supervision in this facility. I have documented photos of the floor (terrible) and other items mentioned above. You should be ashamed. Come on guys you can do better than this. Let me ask you, would you put your mother or wife in a place ran like this?

Dissatisfied Family April 30, 2015

This place is a cesspool! My dad was admitted to the hospital for dehydration and electrolyte imbalance. At the hospital they found he had MRSA is his urinary tract! He was dead within 2 months. During this same period my mother was also admitted to the hospital - for dehydration and acute renal failure. She eventually died in that nursing home -- of pneumonia. Also while a resident there, she became homicidal and suicidal. When admitted to the hospital, her drug screen was negative for Benzodiazepines (which the doctor had prescribed for her) and POSITIVE FOR MORPHONE (which WAS NOT prescribed for her). When I found out what her drug screen showed, I spoke to a psychiatrist about how she did not having any benzodiazepine in her system which she needed and had Morphine instead. When I told him she was suicidal, he stated, "Yep. That would do it!"

terbear August 26, 2014

My wife was there for rehab six days the first day non of her medicine including breathing treatments that she desperately needed they did bath her for 4 days until I asked the therapist if they would forgot to feed her when they did get her medicines they brought when they felt like it.Left her sitting in chair all day and into the evening when I talked with her at 8:30 Tuesday night she had not been helped into bed and they forgot to feed her.The next morning they found her on the floor she had passed away.

About Senior Suites Healthcare

Senior Suites Healthcare is a nursing home in Broken Arrow, OK that provides patients with skilled nursing care as well as private or shared accommodations. Contact Senior Suites Healthcare for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Features of Senior Suites Healthcare

• Health
  • Overall
  • Quality
  • Staff

Location of Senior Suites Healthcare