Brandon Court

100 BURNHAM ROAD, Brandon, MS, 39042

Reviews of Brandon Court

cab542 March 07, 2012

We just recently moved my grandmother into the Brandon Court assisted living facility. The healthcare that is provided at this facility is exceptional. I feel very comfortable leaving my grandmother there. The staff is so attentive and kind to my grandmother. They treat their patience with gentleness and care. There are so many activities provided for the residents there. I have nothing but positive things to say about this facility. My grandmother refused to go to an assisted living home for the longest time, but she has never been happier than she is now living at Brandon Court. My family and I feel a sense of relief every time we leave her there because we know she is in the hands of a staff that truly cares for her. Every health care need she has is met right there at Brandon Court. The staff has blessed my family in so many ways. We often times go up there just to visit with the staff, they are like family now. We are so thankful for all of the care and love Brandon Court has invested into our grandmother.

Show 1 More Review Show Fewer Reviews - Write a Review

About Brandon Court

Brandon Court is a nursing home in Brandon, MS that provides patients with skilled nursing care as well as private or shared accommodations. Contact Brandon Court for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Features of Brandon Court

Medicare (ratings last updated: 06/16/17)

• Overall: