Consulate Health Care of Brandon

Overview of Ratings

2.3

October 30, 2013

By Nancy72923950

My husband was in Consulate Health Care for rehab. They were good. They were wonderful people and they did their very best as far as the rehab. He wouldn't have been on his feet again, if I had just taken him home. But like everybody else they were shorthanded. They don't have enough people to take care of them. He might be waiting on them for forty-five minutes after he rang his bell. But when they got to him, he had their undivided attention. We had to be down there with him most of the time and if we were not there, they would have to put him on a chair take him down by the nurse's station as they did with a lot of them. They brought them down there so they could keep an eye on them. He hated it, but he appreciated it when he got home and understood. Their rooms were clean and they really worked hard in keeping that rehab rooms clean. However, they were small. The beds were very uncomfortable, but I could understand that they might have been there for forty years. The beds were so old. The put him on the bed where they could roll down to the floor so if he fell down on the bed, he couldn't manage for himself. The food looked good and it always looked nutritious.

June 05, 2010

By Marysia33

Patients daughter

This place is a NIGHTMARE! They kept my dad there only for $$. The "social worker" Kathy Ward is extremely rude! He got POOR care, lost weight. The alarm pad on his bed to notify employees that he had got up went off multiple times while I was there and NOT ONE person came to see if he was harmed. He was a fall risk going in, but they did NOTHING to prevent another fall. Thank God he did not fall!! Much of his clothes he brought with him disappeared. They took me to the 'laundry room' to look for them, the washer was STUFFED with clothes, there is NO WAY they got cleaned! Absolutely disgusting!! Best advise from me is STAY AWAY FROM THIS HELL-HOLE!!! I wanted to give this place a NO star rating but that was not available.

Let Us Search For You

Save Money

Care

Save Stress

Features of Consulate Health Care of Brandon

Medicare (ratings last updated: 06/16/17)

• Overall:
    • Date Certified: 05/01/2017

About Consulate Health Care of Brandon

Consulate Health Care of Brandon is a nursing home in Brandon, FL that provides patients with skilled nursing care as well as private or shared accommodations. Contact Consulate Health Care of Brandon for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Map of Consulate Health Care of Brandon