NEED HELP FINDING NURSING HOMES?

Talk to an advisor for free: (866) 515-8248

Reviews of Central Park Healthcare And Rehabilitation Center

64px
Posted by DebFan April 15, 2015
1.0

This place is horrible Call lights not answered. My mom was told she had to have a diaper on in case they didnt make it back to answer the light. Asking Nurses questions they act like you are bothing them. My was very sick and the nurse said we had to wait on Dr. approval when My mom was obviously in distress . I called 911 from her room, the nurse was to busy filling out paperwork to talk to EMS. She was sent to closest hospital because of her breathing . She was very critical . Super low blood pressure and heart rate. How did these nurses or Dr's not know how sick she was? She almost died. She was only their for physical therapy. Beware please when placing a loved here , these are human beings who deserve to be treated with respect and their needs met in a timely manner.

64px
Posted by Sharon94273250 October 25, 2014
4.0

Mom is now at Central Park Healthcare and Rehab. The facility is very nice and very comfortable. The rooms were nice, and they try to pair the residents who work well with who. When she was in the rehab section of it, she had bonded with the nursing and the staff. They offer different kinds of activities. The staff is very maintained, polite, courteous, and good to my mother. They are also very on top of the needs for the patients. I haven’t seen any mistreatment, and we are happy with them.

Shhh.jpg
Posted by bjkth1956 August 15, 2011
3.0

As I do not have a huge amount of experience with nursing homes or long-term care facilities I would say Central Park is a mediocre to good facility. I have had some problems with the physical therapy staff, some problems with the dietary procedures (my mother has adult failure to thrive), and some problems with some attitudes of the staff (not treating these residents with respect when they , the cna, is really busy, or not treating the residents like people but like a 'job'.

Medicare Ratings

Medicare provider number: 105718

Health
1.0
Overall
1.0
Quality