Central Park Healthcare And Rehabilitation Center

702 S Kings Ave, Brandon, FL, 33511

Reviews of Central Park Healthcare And Rehabilitation Center

Sharon94273250 October 25, 2014

Mom is now at Central Park Healthcare and Rehab. The facility is very nice and very comfortable. The rooms were nice, and they try to pair the residents who work well with who. When she was in the rehab section of it, she had bonded with the nursing and the staff. They offer different kinds of activities. The staff is very maintained, polite, courteous, and good to my mother. They are also very on top of the needs for the patients. I haven’t seen any mistreatment, and we are happy with them.

bjkth1956 August 15, 2011

As I do not have a huge amount of experience with nursing homes or long-term care facilities I would say Central Park is a mediocre to good facility. I have had some problems with the physical therapy staff, some problems with the dietary procedures (my mother has adult failure to thrive), and some problems with some attitudes of the staff (not treating these residents with respect when they , the cna, is really busy, or not treating the residents like people but like a 'job'.

About Central Park Healthcare And Rehabilitation Center

Central Park Healthcare And Rehabilitation Center is a nursing home in Brandon, FL that provides patients with skilled nursing care as well as private or shared accommodations. Contact Central Park Healthcare And Rehabilitation Center for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Features of Central Park Healthcare And Rehabilitation Center

• Health
  • Overall
  • Quality
  • Staff
  • Medicare Provider Number 105718

Location of Central Park Healthcare And Rehabilitation Center