Greenbriar Rehabilitation and Nursing Center

210 21ST AVE W, Bradenton, FL, 34205

Reviews of Greenbriar Rehabilitation and Nursing Center

Caring108645750 April 01, 2015

I was in a place called Greenbriar for three months. I was in there for rehabilitation. The care was atrocious. I had my wits about me, and I could not believe it. They just had a brand new facility added on for rehab, and it is beautiful.

Joyce15 May 25, 2013

I was in Greenbriar for the rehabilitation part of it and I would say that it was one of the best I've ever been in. I had a private room and I may have complained a few times about the cleaning, but the minute I did, then they had crews in there doing the top to bottom. The people that lived there acted like they liked it. They had a very nice dining room. They had nice dinners and facilities for parties and stuff like that. The food seemed to me like it was kind of fatty, but it was very, very good.

About Greenbriar Rehabilitation and Nursing Center

Greenbriar Rehabilitation and Nursing Center is a nursing home in Bradenton, FL that provides patients with skilled nursing care as well as private or shared accommodations. Contact Greenbriar Rehabilitation and Nursing Center for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Features of Greenbriar Rehabilitation and Nursing Center

Medicare (ratings last updated: 06/16/17)

• Overall: