Casa Mora Rehab & Extended Care

Overview of Ratings

2.5

March 27, 2014

By Gail21

My step-mom is at Casa Mora. She's got Alzheimer's, so there is not much we can do. Although I don’t get to visit her much, I can see that their rooms are OK. I think they just need to provide services for the patients for hygiene, like getting haircuts and having their nails cleaned.

April 27, 2009

By Susan-3

I have visited facilities for over 40 years, in several states. Casa Mora Rehab reminded me of the care given to residents 40 years ago. The type of place, that you hope you are never sent to as the need arises for care. The smell or urine coming into the front door was overpowering. I was given a tour around 6PM. I saw people in the hallways in hospital gowns with their arms outstretched begging for attention. As I passed the rooms, I saw patients sitting half-dressed with the gowns slipping down their backs staring out the window at the rain. The rooms were chilled because of the rain. All that I could think of as I passed the rooms is that the residents had to be cold.

Features of Casa Mora Rehab & Extended Care

Medicare (ratings last updated: 06/16/17)

• Overall:
  • Ownership Type: Non Profit Corporation
  • Date Certified: 05/01/2017

About Casa Mora Rehab & Extended Care

Casa Mora Rehab & Extended Care is a nursing home in Bradenton, FL that provides patients with skilled nursing care as well as private or shared accommodations. Contact Casa Mora Rehab & Extended Care for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Map of Casa Mora Rehab & Extended Care