Boynton Health Care Center

7900 Ventura Center Way, Boynton Beach, FL, 33437

Top nearby Nursing Homes

Reviews of Boynton Health Care Center

afj0929 May 09, 2015

My mother in law has been at 2 other skilled nursing facilities and they cannot even come close in comparison when it come to quality care! Boynton Health Care takes pride in providing excellent therapy, nursing care, and assistance to families from admission to discharge. There is an open door policy with managers and someone is always available to assist you. The employees are friendly, the facility is extremely clean, and the food is pretty good (they provide so many alternatives if you do not like the main 2 choices). There are group activities and things are offered for those who choose to stay in the room. The dogs from their "Pet Therapy Program" are the best! They are listed as "US News Best Nursing Homes" and are recognized by the state with awards. Not enough people acknowledge the great things that these providers do! They have a very strong reputation in the community from residents of Boynton and physicians as being the best. Do not let other reviews deter you from staying there!

Essie's February 01, 2015

My 90 yr old mother was at this facility following surgery. They overworked her in physical therapy, too quickly, and she ended up in the hospital. They didn't even have a Dr. on the premises. The food is horrible, you rarely get anything that resembles what you ordered. Her elderly neighbor layed in her own waste until somebody finally came to change her. This facility does not deserve a good rating.

Caring101072750 January 16, 2015

Boynton Health Care Center was very good. The staff was very good, and the accommodations were very good, but the food was not very good. My husband had a private room which is nice and comfortable, but the shared rooms were small.

rosa ramirez 6 December 07, 2013

The institution is kept very clean. I even saw the cleaning lady use the same brush to clean the toilet and the sink. Amazing. The food served is in a class by itself. Your toy poodle probably eats better. The staff simply don't care about your loved one. The management views each person as a profit center. I lost many nights of sleep when my sister was there.

maggie two May 10, 2012

My husband has been in this facility for the past eight months and we are verypleased with the staff and the facility itself. My husband has moderate alzheimers and is very happy with the entirecare he is receiving, the nurses are wonderful, the facility is clean at all times and he is well taken care of in everyway. I sleep very well due my peace of mind about BoyntonHealthCare.

About Boynton Health Care Center

Boynton Health Care Center is a nursing home in Boynton Beach, FL that provides patients with skilled nursing care as well as private or shared accommodations. Contact Boynton Health Care Center for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Features of Boynton Health Care Center

Medicare (ratings last updated: 06/16/17)

• Overall: