Boynton Health Care Center

Top Nearby Nursing Homes

Reviews of Boynton Health Care Center

December 07, 2013

By rosa ramirez 6

The institution is kept very clean. I even saw the cleaning lady use the same brush to clean the toilet and the sink. Amazing. The food served is in a class by itself. Your toy poodle probably eats better. The staff simply don't care about your loved one. The management views each person as a profit center. I lost many nights of sleep when my sister was there.

May 10, 2012

By maggie two

My husband has been in this facility for the past eight months and we are verypleased with the staff and the facility itself. My husband has moderate alzheimers and is very happy with the entirecare he is receiving, the nurses are wonderful, the facility is clean at all times and he is well taken care of in everyway. I sleep very well due my peace of mind about BoyntonHealthCare.

Features of Boynton Health Care Center

Medicare (ratings last updated: 06/16/17)

• Overall:
  • Date Certified: 05/01/2017

About Boynton Health Care Center

Boynton Health Care Center is a nursing home in Boynton Beach, FL that provides patients with skilled nursing care as well as private or shared accommodations. Contact Boynton Health Care Center for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Map of Boynton Health Care Center