Boulevard Rehabilitation Center

Top Nearby Nursing Homes

Reviews of Boulevard Rehabilitation Center

April 21, 2015

By Atira

Boulevard manor was very clean in the inside and looked very professional. They’re very caring, and I was pleased. I’ve been to the cafeteria, and it was clean. The room of my grandfather in law was set up so nicely; it had a TV, a computer, a transfer chair, and two beds. They were pretty much secure.

February 09, 2015

By booboo21

My sister was there and I was with her daily. The room was filthy and the shower and bathroom was even worse. Nurses gave meds at their convenience and not always when needed. In general, a despicable place with food that was worse than horrendous. Have seen cleaner animal shelters.

October 17, 2014

By Elaine24

My mom was at Boulevard Rehab Center. The staff were very good. Mom said the physical therapy wasn’t difficult enough and she thought it was very easy there. The setting was like a hospital-type setting. Their food is terrible, terrible, terrible. We ate with her, and the food was terrible. Their dining was OK though. They have some pretty good activities, but I think they need to improve on these as well as their food.

August 30, 2014

By Kevin13

I was able to visit Boulevard Manor Nursing and Rehab Center and the place needs a little bit of updating. It was also an older facility, but the people were awesome. They have been there for a long time and they were outstanding.

February 16, 2014

By My screen name

Do not bring your family member here! My mother left here with a urinary tract infection, was dehydrated and needed to be hospitalized.

September 27, 2013

By Lisa1973

My mother was brought here after surgery. The food is disgusting and the place smells horrid. The staff never ame around until she was leaving to ask how it went. I would not recommend this place to anyone

Features of Boulevard Rehabilitation Center

Medicare (ratings last updated: 06/16/17)

• Overall:
  • Date Certified: 05/01/2017

About Boulevard Rehabilitation Center

Boulevard Rehabilitation Center is a nursing home in Boynton Beach, FL that provides patients with skilled nursing care as well as private or shared accommodations. Contact Boulevard Rehabilitation Center for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Map of Boulevard Rehabilitation Center