Garden Court Health And Rehabilitation

4405 Airline Drive, Bossier City, LA, 71111

Reviews of Garden Court Health And Rehabilitation

August 29, 2014

By Lucy15

My friend got into the Garden Court Health and Rehabilitation Center around the second week of May. I would like to inform you that the rehab is all right; in fact, the rehab people are excellent, but the regular staff who work here are very insufficient. They do not check on the patient; they do not clean the rooms sufficiently enough; and the food is horrible. They do not make nightly rounds. They pretty much leave the patients on their own -- they let them try to do things by themselves, and that is not good. The building is fine, but they are not exactly what you would call wheelchair accessible because the jambs on the door are not even flat, so people in wheelchairs can't go in and out without assistance. I find that reprehensible. I am a nurse and I know what is supposed to be done every night and I know how a staff member is supposed to act. My friend is not crazy; she knows exactly what is going on and she knows that she is being neglected. She says they have Bingo frequently, but it is not very interesting, and they have movies that nobody watches. Her room is just fine, it is a private room and there are a couple of small closets and small bedside tables, a couch, and a tiny refrigerator. This is probably sufficient for what goes on here, as people normally stay about a hundred days -- that is all. The rehab people are the only good thing about this place. Let me reiterate that the meals here are horrible and it is inexcusable.

December 27, 2013

By Betty38

My son was in Garden Court Nursing Center for rehabilitation. He liked it there and the staff was okay. However, they could improve on the smell of the place.

March 13, 2013

By Anna Smith1

Dad fell six times in the eight months he was at Garden Court. He fell and broke his hip the day I was going to bring him home. And they discharged him to me with a broken hip. They didn't take any x-rays. They just took his word when he was asked if he's okay. He said yes because he knew he was coming home. When he fell, he cut his finger and there was a whole lot of blood. My dad also suffers from dementia and Alzheimer's. So he was more concern about his hand than anything else. When I got him home I couldn't get him out of the car because he couldn't even stand up. I had to call 911, and they came and lifted him out of the car and took him to the hospital. He was operated on the next day. Some of the staff there was good, but overall I would say no. He hated the food because it was really grotesque. It was nothing I would eat. It was bad. I wouldn't recommend them to anybody.

Features of Garden Court Health And Rehabilitation

Medicare (ratings last updated: 06/16/17)

• Overall:
  • Medicare Provider Number: 195247
  • Ownership Type: For Profit Partnership
  • Date Certified: 05/01/2017

About Garden Court Health And Rehabilitation

Garden Court Health And Rehabilitation is a nursing home in Bossier City, LA that provides patients with skilled nursing care as well as private or shared accommodations. Contact Garden Court Health And Rehabilitation for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Map of Garden Court Health And Rehabilitation