Regents Park of Boca Raton

6363 Verde Trail, Boca Raton, FL, 33433

Top nearby Nursing Homes

Reviews of Regents Park of Boca Raton

Zipporah Dvash September 30, 2015

Dignity, skill and compassion...that's the care my dear mother received at Regents Park Boca Raton. The staff is attentive and professional. They always involved the family in the her care. Everyone knew her name. When your loved one needs skilled nursing care, this is the place to go. I recommend them very highly.

We appreciate you taking the time to post a review and your kind thoughts.

Irmine Micourt September 30, 2015

I am a private aide and my patient stayed with Regent Park. She was quite difficult and everyone has patience with her. I would recommend this place. The quality of care is great. The staff is caring and patient. The place is clean. Everyone was great!

We appreciate your very kind review and thoughts. We are pleased to hear you enjoyed your stay at Regents Park Boca.

Caring116721850 September 13, 2015

My mom has dementia and she came to Regents because she broke her hip. She was very confused at first and the staff was so caring and so attentive that she adjusted beautifully and didn't want to leave! Thank you everyone for the caring and kindness you all showed to my mom!

We appreciate that you took the time to post a review. We realize that people with or without dementia are often confused, especially during the first three days while they acclimate to their new surroundings. After all, most have been through a jolting hospital stay, and then once again must adjust to another place for recovery help. Your thoughtful comments can go a long way in helping people choose the best place for their loved ones during a time of stress. Thank you!

Caring116658450 September 11, 2015

This place is friendly. I find it very comfortable. I have a very nice room and a roommate. I do games and reading. I just came from a cooking class and we made pizza bread. It was very good. The staff has very good rapport to the residents.

Thank you for taking the time to post a review. Your observations can only help others in search of a facility that can meet their needs and geographic area. And by the way, those cooking classes that we frequently hold are always such a hit! Again, thank you!

sweatpeas January 08, 2015

The administrator (Gilda), case managers, director of nursing love to promise you the world and its the biggest sales pitch I ever heard. The nurses in this building shouldn't have licenses to work because they don't care, but they sure no how to "work the system; if they think your going to go to administration and complain they run their first to cover the behind". My dad was their with a L total hip replacement and he has high blood pressure. Never, ever once did a nurse ever put a stethoscope on his chest to listen to his heart or lungs. they gave him meds that were the patients in the bed next to him. he went out to the orthopedics for a follow up appointment and they forgot to send him with his packet of info so it had to be rescheduled. He got a DVT and the issues is I had to identify it NOT the nurses because they never assess the patients. The only thing the nurses do in this building is pass out pills, that is it'! and if you ask them what the pill is for, they don't no! you can get a robot for that. The aides are so rude and walk around with attitudes. Its one thing after the other and all you'll hear is excuses, excuses, excuses. All the administrator does is protect her nurses. Their sweet as pie to get you in the building. If you have any sort of heart condition do not go here the food is ssooooooo salty your blood pressure will be very elevated. Its sad because when your family is away from home its stressful for the whole family. Regents park has lost their compassion, the patients are just a body to fill a bed to them. I'm not trying to be mean, just upfront so someone else will thing twice. Just because a place looks nice isn't everything. There are plenty of other rehabs in Boca trust me try 1 of them.

DNoto November 12, 2013

I took my mother out of here after 2 days! My mother had surgery in Boston, then I brought her back down for rehab. They literally fill the therapy room with patients, with a ratio of 15 to 1 therapist. They sit around and wait their turn, so instead of 3 hours of therapy it's only 20 minutes. The most troubling to me though was that my mother had a drug resistant infection MRSA, and they had no protocol to protect the other patients.

valmontvalmont,msw October 15, 2012

Right next door is an elementary school and after speaking to some residents the students at times come over and spend time with the residents. The facility is very nice and the layout is not so bad. There are a few activities throughout the day for the residents and ice cream socials are very popular. Nurses are available as residents need but, as in most nursing homes, if you want the best care, you need a private aid. The best part of this visit was the residents saying hello as people walked into the main lobby.

myboocla May 26, 2012

My father was admitted into Regent's Park after a major surgery. When we went to our tour of the rehab facility, we were impressed at the appearance and the grounds. The rehab director Eddie reassured us that my father would be taken care of, even after he was told of the complications that my father had and our concerns for his care. We were told that the facility housed skilled professionals that would be more than able to handle my father's care fully. Almost immediately, my father grew depressed, was agitated and left to deal with his pain, awaiting help and medication from the nurses and nurses aides, while family members were present. We were informed that my father grew restless at night, was attempting to get out of bed and suffered several falls. My mother was continually called and complained to about my father's nighttime behavior. The calls increased to demands that my mother hire a sitter to stay with my father from 6:00 p.m. through 6:00 a.m., at my mothers expense. The care that we were originally promised was not what we received, the compassion for my father was lacking. I would not recommend this facility to anyone. Do not be fooled by the promises of care that your loved one will receive.

About Regents Park of Boca Raton

Regents Park of Boca Raton is a nursing home in Boca Raton, FL that provides patients with skilled nursing care as well as private or shared accommodations. Contact Regents Park of Boca Raton for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Features of Regents Park of Boca Raton

• Wi-fi in residents' rooms and shared areas

• Psychiatric care
  • Skilled nursing
  • Physical therapy
  • 24 hour nurses: We have 24 hour nurses.
  • Hospice care

• Health
  • Overall
  • Quality
  • Staff

• Features extra: Daily activities

• Arts, woodworking, craft
  • Religious services
  • Activities extra: Weekly happy hour

• Meals delivered to residents' rooms

• Pets: All pets allowed
  • Minimum age: 21

• Licenses: 1466096

• Fee structure extra: We accept Medicaid

• We help families understand VA benefits
  • We help families explore other financial options to afford senior living

• Companion suites: We do not offer companion suites