Boca Raton Rehabilitation Center

755 Meadows Rd, Boca Raton, FL, 33486

Top nearby Nursing Homes

Reviews of Boca Raton Rehabilitation Center

mad25 December 24, 2015

The day shift is great especially the physical therapist. The night shift 3pm to 11pm I am not sure if they are short handed or the people on the shift just do not care. I explained to the nursing staff that my husband gets confused at times and does not remember things. I had to call twice before someone finally would go change my husband after he pooped and also had to call twice and report that my husband was in pain. Last night my husband said a nurse walked in his room and turned around and walked out without helping him. Even the evening shift supervisor does not seem to be forcing people to do their job and take care of the patients. If this continues I am going to take him out and put him in another rehab, My husband is supposed to be in contact isolation and none of the nurses seem to be observing it.

L.P. November 30, 2015

My dad was at Boca Raton Rehab. The administrative people seemed clueless, and the supervisors didn’t seem to know what was going on. I wasn’t there the whole time, but I never saw any efforts for socialization. My dad had a stroke, and it was very difficult for him to talk. The day we moved him in there, there was a double room with a guy in the other bed laying in a pile of feces. You could smell it from down the hall.

Lou Penny October 28, 2015

I have visited many nursing homes and this has to be the worst one I have ever experienced. The nursing staff is poorly trained and poorly managed, they did not have enough basic supplies like diapers, gauze etc. It takes about an hour for the call light to be answered and when they enter the room they come in with an attitude. The Director of Nursing does not address your concerns she seems overworked, lost and confused, everything I said she just kept on repeating it. On top of that they billing me for services I did not receive. Oh and make sure you check your medications thoroughly because several times i caught nurses dispensing the wrong pills. It is not safe, I would not recommend it at all.

calienre6363 August 07, 2015

DO NOT GO TO THIS PLACE!!!!! If you love your loved one don't DARE!!! I had my mother there August 6 2015 we arrived at 6 pm we had no care for 6 hours! No meds, water or food. After begging someone to help me that my mom had bleeding blisters from the tape and needed pain meds from her surgery 5 days before, I couldn't get anyone. They told me they nurse went for an break for and was gone for over an. The place was total chaos .Nurse were yelling to each other from drown the hall asking each other for things they needed. There were my psychiatric patients then rehab! There were men laying in there beds with No cloths on, a lady sleeping on the floor. Awful I TELL YIU!!! My moms file couldn't be found. No clue! The place was disquesting ! I tied to be clam and trying to understand but I knew this was going no where I called 911 and they came and we took my mom back to the hospital where she had her surgery. PLEASE DONT TAKE ANYONE TO THIS PLACE!! I will be filling a formal complaint

not happy with this rehab July 20, 2015

My grandmother suffered not a great place for your love ones the nurses don't care for the patients no passion it's sad when other nurse's tell you don't send her back because some of their worst patients come from there my grandma called me in so much pain crying I called the nurse station by the attitude I received from the nurse let's me no that they are not doing their job if u love your family don't send them here

Lane K March 26, 2015

My mother stayed there for three weeks . I loved the therapy staff. They were all excellent, truly caring. I especially liked Nick, Menesha, and Mary. But if your parent is a fall risk, has dementia, or is very weak I wouldn't recommend this place. My mother fell because of the lack of safety measures exercised by the nursing staff on duty the day she fell. There are a few nurses and CNA's that truly care but unfortunately there are ones that are just there to make a paycheck. So proceed with caution if your parent is uncommunicative, weak, frail, or a fall risk . You would be better off somewhere else.

Judianne July 12, 2013

Boca Raton Rehabilitation Center was the right choice for my mother. We chose this place is because of it's location and everybody has been very pleasant to us. The staff is fantastic. My mom has been there since the middle of April. Every room they have is immaculately clean. Also their level of care is pretty good in that there's not a real long wait for when they ring the help button. The food is pretty good too and they serve it with a nice presentation so it looks pleasant.

About Boca Raton Rehabilitation Center

Boca Raton Rehabilitation Center is a nursing home in Boca Raton, FL that provides patients with skilled nursing care as well as private or shared accommodations. Contact Boca Raton Rehabilitation Center for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Features of Boca Raton Rehabilitation Center

• Health
  • Overall
  • Quality
  • Staff
  • Medicare Provider Number 105219

Location of Boca Raton Rehabilitation Center