Martin Luther Care Center

1401 East 100th Street, Bloomington, MN, 55425

Reviews of Martin Luther Care Center

Caring95599450 October 31, 2014

I am pleased with the staff at Martin Luther Care Center. They explained what they do with their people. I watched them working with people and saw them interacting and talking to people.

They explained what kind of activities they have, how they do their medications and food, and so I thought the general feel from what I saw them doing while I was there. I saw the rooms; they are not very big, but I haven’t seen many that are very big. It looked similar to other facilities that I have seen.

George27899650 July 31, 2014

My wife has been at Martin Luther for long-term care for 2 months now. It has a good reputation. I think they have nice people running the operation. The business management people are very courteous and we get along just fine. Some of the staff are good-natured and nice. It's a pretty handy place and location is good. It's pretty close by where we are and close to our doctor. In addition, it's fairly decent and it's not terribly expensive. The room she's in has 2 beds, a window, and a bathroom. She's in bed most of the time, but she gets therapy and when I go there. I wheel her out in a wheelchair once in a while. To celebrate people's birthdays, they have a party at the end of each month.

Caring11241 September 11, 2013

I was at Martin Luther Care Center for three weeks. My experience was terrible. When you rang the bell, nobody went to see you and they were not careful on how you took your medications at night. The staff was really inattentive. They should hire educated workers so they could be more attentive with the residents and ask what they needed or how they felt instead of walking around without a word.

About Martin Luther Care Center

Martin Luther Care Center is a nursing home in Bloomington, MN that provides patients with skilled nursing care as well as private or shared accommodations. Contact Martin Luther Care Center for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Features of Martin Luther Care Center

• Health
  • Overall
  • Quality
  • Staff

Location of Martin Luther Care Center