Elmwood Hills Healthcare Center

Overview of Ratings

4.8

August 25, 2017

By William Werbany

very clean place. The staff makes you feel comfortable and everyone is easy to get along with. I also enjoyed the activities. I will come back here if I need to in the future!

August 09, 2017

By Cynthia Richmond

Elwood Hills rehab is very clean and has nice surroundings. Therapy got me from crawling, to walking with my walker

July 28, 2017

By Judith A Melvin

I have been a resident at Elmwood Hills Healthcare four times in two years. I have returned because of their therapists. They are an excellent group of professionals. Also, their first and second shift of nursing staff and aides are also a great group of people.

July 24, 2017

By Amy Dougherty

The people who worked with me at Elmwood Hills in Blackwood, were great. Therapy pushed just enough to get me to my goal so I could go home. When I first came here, I would not have believed I would be where I am now.

January 08, 2016

By David99974550

A caring, devoted and highly professional staff, from nurses, therapists right on down to housekeepers and dietary staff. Very clean, plenty of activities, all in all a very cheerful place!

Let Us Search For You

Care

Save Stress

Photos of Elmwood Hills Healthcare Center

Features of Elmwood Hills Healthcare Center

• Companion Suites: We Do Not Offer Companion Suites.

• Coffee Shop

• Internet Enabled Rooms

• Psychiatric Care
    • Nurse On Staff: We Have 24 Hour Nurses

• Home Sale Assistance

Medicare (ratings last updated: 06/16/17)

• Overall:
    • Date Certified: 05/01/2017

• Pets: No Pets Allowed.

About Elmwood Hills Healthcare Center

We are a 300 bed Skilled Nursing Facility that offers the highest level of care to a broad population. We have achieved 5 star Quality Measures and pride ourselves on delivering great results for our short term sub-acute rehabilitation patients and our long term care residents alike. Our facility has 4 long term care units and 2 rehab units, a beautiful fully enclosed patio for gardening and summer barbecues and a café that is open for our visitors and residents. Recently, we have renovated our rehab gym and outfitted it with hi-tech equipment making it truly state-of-the-art.

We are most proud of our many repeat customers and word-of-mouth referrals that indicates the fantastic work that is done each day at Elmwood Hills.

Map of Elmwood Hills Healthcare Center