Elmwood Hills Healthcare Center

425 Woodbury Turnersville Road, Blackwood, NJ, 08012

Contact Now

Reviews of Elmwood Hills Healthcare Center

Amy Dougherty July 24, 2017

The people who worked with me at Elmwood Hills in Blackwood, were great. Therapy pushed just enough to get me to my goal so I could go home. When I first came here, I would not have believed I would be where I am now.

Warren Deyton July 17, 2017

elmwood hills rehabilitation center in blackwood is a fine place with courteous employees

Laura Lindsay June 28, 2017

I want to thank all the Elmwood Hills staff for their wonderful care of my Father in Law during his stay at the facility. I felt very comfortable that he was receiving the care he needed during his stay. He said that the nurses, aides, activity staff and guests services were so nice! He especially enjoyed the food!

thomas-macpherson May 19, 2017

Rehab was great. They know what they are doing. People at Elmwood Hills are friendly to work with (therapists and nurses). The place is always clean. It sells itself.

David99974550 January 08, 2016

A caring, devoted and highly professional staff, from nurses, therapists right on down to housekeepers and dietary staff. Very clean, plenty of activities, all in all a very cheerful place!

From Elmwood Hills Healthcare Center

We are a 300 bed Skilled Nursing Facility that offers the highest level of care to a broad population. We have achieved 5 star Quality Measures and pride ourselves on delivering great results for our short term sub-acute rehabilitation patients and our long term care residents alike. Our facility has 4 long term care units and 2 rehab units, a beautiful fully enclosed patio for gardening and summer barbecues and a café that is open for our visitors and residents. Recently, we have renovated our rehab gym and outfitted it with hi-tech equipment making it truly state-of-the-art.

We are most proud of our many repeat customers and word-of-mouth referrals that indicates the fantastic work that is done each day at Elmwood Hills.

Features of Elmwood Hills Healthcare Center

• Companion Suites: We Do Not Offer Companion Suites.

• Coffee Shop

• Internet Enabled Rooms

• Psychiatric Care
  • Nurse On Staff: We Have 24 Hour Nurses

• Home Sale Assistance

Medicare (ratings last updated: 06/16/17)

• Overall: