Greenbriar At The Altamont

2831 Highland Avenue South, Birmingham, AL, 35205

Reviews of Greenbriar At The Altamont

Jbourque03 July 23, 2012

This facility inpaticular was a great experience for me and my relative. Staff were always curtious and informative. My first visit there felt like a homewarming party where I got to introduce myself to the staff and management as being a relative of a tenant. Given the nature of the illness my relative had at the time, the staff were very compliant and compassionate to the special needs required by my relative. The facility itself was very impressive with multiple floors, all of which had their own theme and layout. The master ballroom was very impressive and felt like a piece of history and nastalgia. The air conditioning however was another story. The nature of most tenants residing there could not be exposed to long periods of heat and any given time. The AC units were unreliable and when they did work it was luke warm at best. Overall I like the facility, staff were great and the food was good. The confort of the environment could be improved but given the options I would recomend this facility.

Show 1 More Review Show Fewer Reviews - Write a Review

About Greenbriar At The Altamont

Greenbriar At The Altamont is a nursing home in Birmingham, AL that provides patients with skilled nursing care as well as private or shared accommodations. Contact Greenbriar At The Altamont for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Location of Greenbriar At The Altamont