Greenbriar At The Altamont

2831 Highland Avenue South, Birmingham, AL, 35205

Reviews of Greenbriar At The Altamont

January 29, 2015

The Greenbriar was understaffed. They had lots of activities like bingo, and the dining area was small, but it was pleasant. The food was OK.

July 25, 2013

By Robert40

We had our eyes at Greenbriar for years now and my wife is there. The place is certainly clean. In the nurse's station it looks like there are about 16 people there all the time. She has been taken good care of, but I think they were just too expensive.

July 23, 2012

By Jbourque03

This facility inpaticular was a great experience for me and my relative. Staff were always curtious and informative. My first visit there felt like a homewarming party where I got to introduce myself to the staff and management as being a relative of a tenant. Given the nature of the illness my relative had at the time, the staff were very compliant and compassionate to the special needs required by my relative. The facility itself was very impressive with multiple floors, all of which had their own theme and layout. The master ballroom was very impressive and felt like a piece of history and nastalgia. The air conditioning however was another story. The nature of most tenants residing there could not be exposed to long periods of heat and any given time. The AC units were unreliable and when they did work it was luke warm at best. Overall I like the facility, staff were great and the food was good. The confort of the environment could be improved but given the options I would recomend this facility.

Features of Greenbriar At The Altamont

Medicare (ratings last updated: 06/16/17)

• Overall:
  • Ownership Type: Non Profit Corporation
  • Date Certified: 05/01/2017

About Greenbriar At The Altamont

Greenbriar At The Altamont is a nursing home in Birmingham, AL that provides patients with skilled nursing care as well as private or shared accommodations. Contact Greenbriar At The Altamont for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Map of Greenbriar At The Altamont