Payment Options

Accepting inquiries

Reviews of Country Meadows of South Hills

Posted by Delia2 March 25, 2015
4.0

We visited many facilities, and none of them would accept my sister, so she is in skilled nursing at Country Meadows. She seems OK with it. She was in personal care before this, so she was not even in it until the end of February. She is still in the transition stage, but I think she will be fine. I was impressed by the care that was shown by the staff when we took our tour in the way they treated the residents. You can walk through and tell if they care; at least, that is how I feel, and there is not a huge turnover of aides and nurses. I was also impressed that everything is on one floor; it is like a big circle, and my sister doesn't like elevators, so it was just perfect for her. The rooms are not really large. They have a room that has three people in it and a room that has two people in it. I don't believe they have private rooms that I am aware of. The size of the rooms, to me, is a problem because my sister is large and her wheelchair is large, so it didn't seem spacious enough. She is fine with it, and she is now very happy there, but I would have liked more.

Posted by Lin1 January 31, 2014

My father is staying in Country Meadows. Location-wise, it is closer to my brother and sister. So, if there is an issue, they can be there within ten minutes. I have been in every single one of their buildings, there is not a smell, unlike in other facility that even if they are clean there is an odor. It is a facility where he is never going to move because it is transitional. He come from respite care and have his rehab right there. They have the kind of rehab that we need for him, which is a more of detailed rehab program. Then he move into assisted living. If something else will change with the care that my father need, it is meet long term and this is a better place to be. Right now we also have my mother in the independent care. It is working out so well.

Posted by Carol65792750 August 30, 2013
4.0

They treat people like family in Country Meadows. My mom moved in there last May. They encouraged the residents to get involved in the activities that they have going on. It's homier as opposed to feeling like you shove somebody in a skilled nursing facility.

Medicare Ratings

Medicare provider number: 395596

Health
2.0
Overall
2.0
Quality