Bethel Health Care Center

13 Parklawn Drive, Bethel, CT, 06801

Reviews of Bethel Health Care Center

Craig Morrison June 21, 2012

The staff was very friendly and attentive. They were also highly knowledgeable and professional. It is a very caring and comfortable environment. My wife and I were never worried about how my mother was treated and they were always understanding and informative when my wife (who is my mother's primary care giver) had questions or concerns.

Bethel Health Care has a great reputation locally and it is well deserved.

Mariposafly May 30, 2012

Bethel Health Care is one of the good ones. While no one wants to be in a facility of any kind, sometimes there is not choice. It is usually very clean. The staff is professional and courteous. Rehabilitation services are excellent, providing two sessions on most days. We did have one incident where a room was not up to standard because of the presence of insects. It was investigated and remedied immediately. Reading room, community room, and outdoor space provided for anyone interested. Food is only okay, but what can you expect. You can order outside of the traditional menu.

jbosavage February 28, 2012

The caregivers at Bethel Health Care were friendly and in general aimed to provide my mother with the services she required. In particular, the nurses were attentive to her legs, which were "weeping," a side effect of the chemotherapy she received. The nurse would carefully wash and wrap her legs, gently, and in a soothing manner. She was also provided physical therapy. Sometimes, she would have to wait quite a long time (half an hour) in the hallway to receive treatment. It seems a better option would be to have patients come down to either a waiting room with a television, or to be called from their rooms when the therapist was ready for her. The therapy was performed in an appropriate, gentle way, as my mother was receiving palliative care.Her private room, however, did have an ant problem. The cause was unknown, as there was no food left out. In addition, the problem was solved using a bug spray while the patient and her visitors were in the room. Overall, the care and attention at Bethel Health Care was good. There also were numerous activities to take advantage of, such as card games, saying the Rosary, and makeup classes.

Peg Conroy1 September 01, 2011

I was here for just over 2 weeks for rehabilitation and physical therapy for a total knee replacement. The staff was extremely pleasant. The physical therapist were very considerate and aware of patient needs and concerns. I walked out of here with renewed confidence in my ability to walk well again.

About Bethel Health Care Center

Bethel Health Care Center is a nursing home in Bethel, CT that provides patients with skilled nursing care as well as private or shared accommodations. Contact Bethel Health Care Center for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Features of Bethel Health Care Center

• Health
  • Overall
  • Quality
  • Staff

Location of Bethel Health Care Center