Runnells Specialized Hospital

40 Watchung Way, Berkeley Heights, NJ, 07922

Top nearby Nursing Homes

Reviews of Runnells Specialized Hospital

Edward662860 June 17, 2016

I found Runnells for my wife. It was relatively close to me and had a four-star rating at that time. We are private pay. They were attractive because their rate of pay on a monthly basis was about $8,700 a month. Some of the other private locations ran anywhere from $10,000 to $13,000 a month. It was a huge, excellent place, very well managed at that time. They have a lot of nursing staff and RNs. LPNs and every aide or CNA had eight patients to take care of at that time and today, they have anywhere from 11 to sometimes as many as 17.

Big Daddy G. March 14, 2016

My mom was here for two weeks and her care bordered on neglect. She sat in her bed for hours and was virtually ignored. My family met with the staff there and nothing was ever rectified. It was really a bad situation. Thankfully, after two weeks, we were able to transfer her to another rehab facility. We were enticed by the offer of a private room, but the place should really be embarrassed for the care they give to their patients.

About Runnells Specialized Hospital

Runnells Specialized Hospital is a nursing home in Berkeley Heights, NJ that provides patients with skilled nursing care as well as private or shared accommodations. Contact Runnells Specialized Hospital for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Features of Runnells Specialized Hospital

Medicare (ratings last updated: 05/18/17)

• Health
  • Overall
  • Quality
  • Staff
  • Medicare Provider Number 315009
  • Resident Capacity 300
  • Ownership Type For Profit Corporation

Location of Runnells Specialized Hospital