Bel Air Health and Rehabilitation Center

410 EAST MCPHAIL ROAD, Bel Air, MD, 21014

Top nearby Nursing Homes

Reviews of Bel Air Health and Rehabilitation Center

Brutus February 20, 2012

My father went here after hip replacement, it has been one week and his health has declined tremendously. The nurses seem to be too busy to care and the doctor in charge does not follow through. Seems the only descent employees are the orderlies. We need to get him out of here soon or he will die here.

Christina Scillieri December 08, 2011

Overall, I would say the facility was okay. I believe there was room for some improvement though. The facility was clean, and the employees had the skills needed to work there. I suppose my only issues with the place was a few of the nurses I had encountered there. The few nurses I had encountered seemed a bit irritated and almost rude.In the beginning, I just figured they were busy and such, but as the days when on, it stayed the same. This wasn't all the nurses, in fact I had seen some really nice ones, I am talking about the ones working with my grandmother. Also, the nurses didn't check on the elderly there as much as I would have liked. My grandmother's roommate had a smell of urine coming off of her so bad, that every time she moved, the smell took over the whole room. One day, I was there for 6 hours straight and not one single employee came in to check their diapers or see if they even had to go to the bathroom. On the other hand, there were a few things I really liked about the facility. The physical therapist were amazing!! They were very good at their job, and had a lot of patience with the patients.My grandmother was only a temporary resident there, and if I had the option, I wouldn't send her back there.

About Bel Air Health and Rehabilitation Center

Bel Air Health and Rehabilitation Center is a nursing home in Bel Air, MD that provides patients with skilled nursing care as well as private or shared accommodations. Contact Bel Air Health and Rehabilitation Center for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Features of Bel Air Health and Rehabilitation Center

Medicare (ratings last updated: 05/18/17)

• Health
  • Overall
  • Quality
  • Staff
  • Medicare Provider Number 215312
  • Resident Capacity 155
  • Ownership Type For Profit Corporation

Location of Bel Air Health and Rehabilitation Center