Bel Air Health and Rehabilitation Center

410 EAST MCPHAIL ROAD, Bel Air, MD, 21014

Top nearby Nursing Homes

Reviews of Bel Air Health and Rehabilitation Center

Christina Scillieri December 08, 2011

Overall, I would say the facility was okay. I believe there was room for some improvement though. The facility was clean, and the employees had the skills needed to work there. I suppose my only issues with the place was a few of the nurses I had encountered there. The few nurses I had encountered seemed a bit irritated and almost rude.In the beginning, I just figured they were busy and such, but as the days when on, it stayed the same. This wasn't all the nurses, in fact I had seen some really nice ones, I am talking about the ones working with my grandmother. Also, the nurses didn't check on the elderly there as much as I would have liked. My grandmother's roommate had a smell of urine coming off of her so bad, that every time she moved, the smell took over the whole room. One day, I was there for 6 hours straight and not one single employee came in to check their diapers or see if they even had to go to the bathroom. On the other hand, there were a few things I really liked about the facility. The physical therapist were amazing!! They were very good at their job, and had a lot of patience with the patients.My grandmother was only a temporary resident there, and if I had the option, I wouldn't send her back there.

Show 1 More Review Show Fewer Reviews - Write a Review

About Bel Air Health and Rehabilitation Center

Bel Air Health and Rehabilitation Center is a nursing home in Bel Air, MD that provides patients with skilled nursing care as well as private or shared accommodations. Contact Bel Air Health and Rehabilitation Center for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Features of Bel Air Health and Rehabilitation Center

• Health
  • Overall
  • Quality
  • Staff

Location of Bel Air Health and Rehabilitation Center