Bedford Hills Care And Rehabilitation Center

30 Colby Court, Bedford, NH, 03110

Reviews of Bedford Hills Care And Rehabilitation Center

LINDA-1 August 25, 2009

My loved one stayed here

My mom was at Harborside Northwood for almost 6 years. My mom received the best care I would have wanted for her. The nurses and LNA's were so kind, affection and very caring of my mom. If I had a complaint I would go directly to the source and it would be straightened out. My one complaint was that they had too many agency LNA's/nurses at times that did not know the resident, and, I feel, that they did not have the compassion that the employees had. Overall I was very happy with the care. My mom passed away almost 5 years ago and I still see employees from there that still mention my mom and how they loved them. I would recommend this nursing home.

Show 1 More Review Show Fewer Reviews - Write a Review

About Bedford Hills Care And Rehabilitation Center

Bedford Hills Care And Rehabilitation Center is a nursing home in Bedford, NH that provides patients with skilled nursing care as well as private or shared accommodations. Contact Bedford Hills Care And Rehabilitation Center for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Features of Bedford Hills Care And Rehabilitation Center

Medicare (ratings last updated: 06/01/17)

• Health
  • Overall
  • Quality
  • Staff
  • Medicare Provider Number 305052
  • Ownership Type For Profit Corporation

• Resident Capacity 150