Heartland of Beckley

100 HEARTLAND DRIVE, Beckley, WV, 25801

Reviews of Heartland of Beckley

JesseMiller May 07, 2012

I really feel this is a great place to enroll anyone that is elderly and no longer able to attend to themselves in a peaceful daily manner. When we get old its hard to accept the things that we no longer can do like we once did before. At heartland they make you feel capable and in control. Unlike most Nursing homes Heartland takes care of there patients and gives them the love and kindness these people deserve. I would recommend Heartland to any one.

pawpawsgirl January 16, 2012

i would like to thank heartlnd for giving my grandfather ralph k. the care they did for two years they took real good care of him and the staff waaaaaaa friendly to us all when we came visited my grandfather passed away january 2012 at beckley regional

David Linkous October 13, 2009

My loved one stayed here

The rooms are small and the bathroms were dirty. They keep their patients so drugged they can't do their therapy adequately. My father was not fed properly or given enough fluids. He was admitted to a hospital due to dehydration and being nonresponsive. Now that the medicines have been discontinued and he has been fed he is starting to do better. I am not sending him back there!

About Heartland of Beckley

Heartland of Beckley is a nursing home in Beckley, WV that provides patients with skilled nursing care as well as private or shared accommodations. Contact Heartland of Beckley for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Features of Heartland of Beckley

• Health
  • Overall
  • Quality
  • Staff

Location of Heartland of Beckley