Trinity Community

3218 INDIAN RIPPLE ROAD, Beavercreek, OH, 45440

Top nearby Nursing Homes

Reviews of Trinity Community

sandy sue April 13, 2015

Very clean and very nice.

Caring103141850 March 07, 2015

Trinity is a nice place. It just didn't have what we needed. It seemed more alive with things going on. The people are out and about and friendly. I don't know if the staff is knowledgeable, but they were friendly. There's a big difference there. The staff giving the tour is knowledgeable, but I don't know about the nursing staff. The rooms are very small. It depends on what you want, but they didn't have much available at the time. Our person would have been probably put in shared quarters, and we didn't want that. The residents there were inside exercising. The cleanliness of the place is OK. The place was acceptable, but they didn't have the rooms that we were looking for.

Caring106543450 February 22, 2015

The staff at Trinity Community was nice; it just had an age into it that reminded me of a nursing home. People weren’t happy and they weren’t walking around; they were just sitting around individually not socializing. It looked depressing to me.

They are accommodating, and there were studio apartments. It seemed to be clean, but it also seemed to be dated. They had a social room, but there was no one there. I think the security was fine.

Joanna5 September 27, 2013

When we first got to the Trinity Community of Beavercreek, I thought it was a nice place. But my mother had fallen and received several minor injuries and never once did the staff checked on her. She is 93 years old. They didn't tell her how to get down to eat which is right around the corner. They didn't tell her anything. The only person that was terrific was the physical therapist and someone that works in the office. They were very good. I can't say that much about the rest of the staff.

About Trinity Community

Trinity Community is a nursing home in Beavercreek, OH that provides patients with skilled nursing care as well as private or shared accommodations. Contact Trinity Community for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Features of Trinity Community

• Health
  • Overall
  • Quality
  • Staff
  • Medicare Provider Number 365777

Location of Trinity Community