Trinity Community Nursing Home

Reviews of Trinity Community | Nursing Home

Overview of Ratings

2.8

February 22, 2015

The staff at Trinity Community was nice; it just had an age into it that reminded me of a nursing home. People weren’t happy and they weren’t walking around; they were just sitting around individually not socializing. It looked depressing to me. They are accommodating, and there were studio apartments. It seemed to be clean, but it also seemed to be dated. They had a social room, but there was no one there. I think the security was fine.

September 27, 2013

By Joanna5

When we first got to the Trinity Community of Beavercreek, I thought it was a nice place. But my mother had fallen and received several minor injuries and never once did the staff checked on her. She is 93 years old. They didn't tell her how to get down to eat which is right around the corner. They didn't tell her anything. The only person that was terrific was the physical therapist and someone that works in the office. They were very good. I can't say that much about the rest of the staff.

Let Us Search For You

Save Money

Care

Save Stress

Features of Trinity Community

Medicare (ratings last updated: 06/16/17)

• Overall:
    • Ownership Type: Non Profit Church Related
    • Date Certified: 05/01/2017

About Trinity Community

Trinity Community is a nursing home in Beavercreek, OH that provides patients with skilled nursing care as well as private or shared accommodations. Contact Trinity Community for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Map of Trinity Community