Heartland of Beavercreek

Overview of Ratings

3.2

March 22, 2014

By jim bobb

Staff is very unprofessional. Don't seem to care for any patients. My father's bathroom looked like it had never been cleaned. He was there 2 days and had dressings that where to be changed every 12 hours. It was never DONE!! Nurse's don't come when you use call light.not given meds on time. Was told short staffed. That was the excuse everytime we complained about what was going on. Don't take your loved one's here !! If so short staffed that you can't care for the patients you have then donnt bring more in!! Or maybe hire people that care and maybe just a few more would help! Took him. Out of there before. He got sicker or died. Not a good place at all!!

January 23, 2014

By PopeN

My father did not receive any of his meds, breathing treatments, or pain meds after us continuously asking. They neglected to give him a breakfast tray one morning and sent him out to the hospital for a Dr apt but sent him to the wrong hospital. He was not given his call light until I called them to make sure he was able to reach it. When he did push his light no one would come until 10-15 later. The list goes on, it was a long 48 hrs but I got him tranfered out of there. The admission offic and employees didn't even ask what they could do to make things right, or better. They did not care. One poor elderly man was begging for ice water. He hadn't had any since the night before and it was 3:30 in the afternoon. Dont send your loved one to Heartland of Beavercreek.

September 27, 2013

By Joanna5

I got the supervisor at Heartland Beavercreek fired. She was very mean to people, although most of the staff there was pretty good. I was in there for rehab. I am a smoker, but I couldn't understand why I had to be taken outside to smoke. The food was institutionalized and awful. However, the physical therapy unit was very good.

June 11, 2013

By maryadams

Very disappointing!! This is a nursing home that cares very little about the residents. Understaffed ... never enough nurses and some of the staff are incredibly rude. The resident’s rooms and restrooms are unclean and it smells of urine. My family member is a diabetic and they never checked his blood sugar until he was in their care for 3 days. Had to complain 3 times to get a filthy wheelchair cleaned. The wheelchair was given to him dirty (so it was someone else’s filth!) There is a large spot on the carpet where a resident fell and urinated. The urine stain was never cleaned up... never! So gross. I am moving my family member out this week. Finding a good place for your loved one is almost impossible.

September 23, 2012

By happytaildog

My sister checked into Heartland of Beavercreek after bi-lateral total knee replacement. Within two hours of her arrival the attending aide throw objects at her and called her a "bitch". Completely unprofessional behavior. The staff refused to do anything about the incident other than trying to get her to sign a waiver to cover themselves. Needless to say I removed her from the facility immediately. I would never recommend this place to anyone.

December 19, 2011

By Love my Mama

I give Heartland 2 out of 5 ONLY because of the caring staff. This includes everyone who took care of my mother, except the Wound Team. This team consisted of 3 incompetent women who continually prodded, probed, and took pictures, but then did nothing. They made suggestions, asked for information, but did nothing. Due to this my mother lost one of her toes!!!! We moved her to Sycamore Glen, a fantastic place! I agree with a previous post, this facility is obviously a for profit organization. The place is in dire need of a facelift. The ventilation needs work, new carpet/flooring, a coat of paint, and 3 to a room is really tight. Especially if family is there. They are grossly understaffed; I really feel for them. But in this economy they need their jobs, and work hard to keep them. The worst part is the food and management of it. Not the direct food service staff, but the funding and rules around it. I had to supply my mother with fresh fruit as they would constantly run out. This facility is another one that suffers due to corporate rules and regulations. I wish these men and women in suits would have to see their own loved ones live in this terrible environment. I commend the staff for doing the best with what they have, but regret that I would never recommend anyone place a loved one at Heartland of Beavercreek.

Let Us Search For You

Save Money

Care

Save Stress

Features of Heartland of Beavercreek

Medicare (ratings last updated: 06/21/17)

• Overall:
    • Date Certified: 05/01/2017

About Heartland of Beavercreek

Heartland of Beavercreek is a nursing home in Beavercreek, OH that provides patients with skilled nursing care as well as private or shared accommodations. Contact Heartland of Beavercreek for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Map of Heartland of Beavercreek