Brighton Rehab and Wellness

246 Friendship Circle, Beaver, PA, 15009

Reviews of Brighton Rehab and Wellness

Kstone October 10, 2016

When I am feeling weak and not able to complete some tasks on my own, the nursing staff has always been there to help me with things as simple as opening up my milk for me. The care I have recieved here is top notch. The therapy department is exceptional as well. Their gorgeous brand new gym is equiped with brand new state of the art equipment enabling the therapy department to work with each and every resident to get the quality care they deserve.

Robert Timbers October 06, 2016

The care given to me here has been very kind and proffesional. The staff is very attentative to detail, making sure each and every resident is getting the proper care to make them comfortable and safe.

GeorgeBoyan September 18, 2016

The care is great the staff are amazing and they have a concierge named Steve who will help you with anything you need during your stay

Joseph R. Duco III September 15, 2016

I can not say enough about the individual care that I have recieved at Brighton Rehab and Wellness. From the Nurses, to the Nurse Aides, to the Physical Therapists, my treatment was spot on. With the type of injury that I had, affecting my spinal cord and my legs, just geting out of bed was my main goal. Now that I have had the oppurtunity to recover at Brighton Rehab and Wellness, I can now boast that I am capable of walking on a treadmill for FOUR MILES straight, a mere two months after my surgery. I honestly do not know where I would be without Brighton Rehab and Wellness.

DonSullivan1 September 06, 2016

Following my surgery to free my spine of three vertebrae which had been crushing it for the past ten months, I had to find a facility which provided nursing care as well as rehab care in the Brighton Township area. Choosing Brighton Rehab and Wellness turned out to be a true blessing. The attention to detail that was given by not only the nursing staff, but also the therpy staff was personal, and caring. I would like to express my appreciation especially to Aimee and Christin, two therapists, who took personal interest in acheiving my goals of standing and walking. I will personally recomend this facility to others needing care.

RH284858 June 16, 2016

My mother is in Friendship Ridge. They seem to have caring and very attentive staff. When she moves, the buzzer goes off. If she gets off of the pad, the buzzer goes off. They're supposed to come see if she fell out of bed, and they respond very quickly to alarms. The building is being renovated, and the floor was very nice. She says the food is good. They have ice cream socials, daily crafts, and movie nights.

Mick H. March 08, 2016

Dad was at Friendship Ridge for rehab, and the care he received was OK. I felt they should have made him stay longer at the rehab because we brought him back to the emergency room two days after he was sent home. I wish there had been more therapy involved. The food was good. The building was new, so it was very clean and well maintained. The rooms were pretty nice.

Oleander55 June 15, 2015

I remember my Mom taking us to visit my grandmother here. She seemed so happy, and now that I'm older I visit without my mother there and my grandmother is still there and happy to be. The clientelle there always greets me with a smile and recognize me enough to know exactly who I'm there to see. I do miss going to my grandparents' house for holidays, but everytime I walk into Friendship Ridge it's like coming home for the holidays.

anonymous107268750 March 08, 2015

My mom was in Friendship Ridge. It was nice, but it was old-looking. It needed updating. The staff was very helpful and friendly. The food was just adequate, and I did not care for it. My mom was in a shared room with 3 other people. It was too small for four beds, and there was no room for visitors. I asked for her to get a private room, but they did not give her that because they knew she was dying with stage 4 cancer. I would recommend this facility to others. The staff was very nice.

muffintop February 21, 2015

My mother was a resident of this nightmare for only a few months. Since i lived in a different state and i worked i would fly in every weekend. The staff knew my routine. The room was so hot and the whole floor did smell like urine. There were 4 to a room. My mother was afraid. Then i decided to make a surprise visit during the middle of tbe week. When i arrived in the afternoon my mother wasn't dressed and her diaper w a s soaked. Fortunately i took her out the next weekend and moved her with me. I am so glad i did. The time we spent together before she passed away is priceless to me. I would have never forgiven myself if she had died at this facility. To all of you that read this, please visit your loved ones often and at different times. My mother cared for me growing up. So i did the same for her in the end.

Snowflake52 August 20, 2014

A relative was a resident at Friendship Ridge and recently transferred to another facility. During the months after the change of ownership, during my visits, I heard caregivers in the elevator, hallways, and even when attending to my relative complaining. When packing her things on moving day, I found some of her clothing thrown on the floor in her locker with dust balls over them. As far as cleanliness in the room, there was a layer of dust at least 1/2" thick on the furniture/shelf next to her bed and on the shelves to the TV stand. I just wish I had transferred her sooner.

vickey jean 1 August 13, 2012

My Father has been in this home for a long while now. The nurses and Drs are very good with my Dad and take very good care of him.(I couldn't even take care of him and he is my Dad) .He has 8 children living all over the USA, they never get mad when any of us call to check the status of Dad,(Some in Colorado, Florida, other side of PA, Ohio, & Maine). He likes the food and also some of the nurses REAL WELL!!!I I thank Frienship Ridge for everthing they do for my family

Roma1 March 16, 2012

I had the opportunity to visit Friendship Ridge on many occaisions over the past twenty years. The facility has changed its once hospital feel and environment that it used to have. It has evolved over the years to look and feel more like a "residence" for their community, with updated decor throughout. The facility is a large skilled nursing facility which proivides excellent care for the residents. Each nursing unit is fully staffed and they are more than willing to assist the residents on their floor with the best possible care, even if it is only to keep someone company with friendly conversion and hold a hand. Friendship Ridge is committed to the care of their residents and updated the facility to include several amnenities such as an onsite beauty salon, snack bar and gift shop and even several activity rooms. Residents are able to attend church services, play games, make crafts, visit the library or even enjoy the outdoor courtyards. Many residents can enjoy visits with family members outside at the pavillion. Friendship Ridge also has a special unit dedicated to those residents in need of extra care due to dementia. I have always had a positive experience when visiting Friendship Ridge and would definitely recommend it to anyone looking for a skilled nursing facility in the area.

Annamarie-1 March 06, 2009

My loved one stayed here

There were four people to a room and one central bathroom. My gram hated it it. When we would visit her the hallway always wreaked of urine. The one nurse on her floor spoke poor broken English and I caould not understand her let alone my gram. Most of the aides were wonderful and most of the nurses were nice. I could never get passed the odor.

About Brighton Rehab and Wellness

Brighton Rehab and Wellness is a nursing home in Beaver, PA that provides patients with skilled nursing care as well as private or shared accommodations. Contact Brighton Rehab and Wellness for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Features of Brighton Rehab and Wellness

• Health
  • Overall
  • Quality
  • Staff

Location of Brighton Rehab and Wellness